Watch Part 1&2 here: http://www.chinesehealthandfitness.co…
AKA “How To Avoid Being Fooled at the Supermarket” This excellent British documentary details a number of food deceptions and flat out lies used in supermarkets and food production to make foods look and taste better and fresher than it really is.
Some scenes in the video may be disturbing to some viewers with some mild scenes of animal cruelty.
Check out this related article “Why You Should Avoid Fast Food at All Costs”
and “More Reasons to Avoid Fast Food at All Costs” http://chinesehealthandfitness.com/Ar…
- SUPERMARKET SECRETS & DECEPTIONS PART 2 HQ (Full Video) (elementulhuliganic.wordpress.com)
- Feints (arcaroboxing.com)
- Must Read Article of the Day: “Animal Cruelty is the Price We Pay for Cheap Meat” (thepawreport.wordpress.com)
- Goodreads Writer’s Group: Connecting Writers, Etc (authoramy.com)
- The 14 Dumbest Things Meat Eaters Have To Deal With (wonderfultips.wordpress.com)
- Changing the Way We Eat (huffingtonpost.com)
- Daily 3-Bet: Selbst Nod-Off, DNegs Display, Google Glass Hustle (pokerlistings.com)
- Avoid Being Scammed by Deceptive Drivers [INFOGRAPHIC] (allstate.com)
- Thieves Steal and Gang Rape Dog (lunaticoutpost.com)