Nike Sweatshops: Behind the Swoosh is the ultimate video for exploring the sweatshop issue. Using Nike as a case study, the film documents first hand the widespread and oppressive and exploitative labor practices in the developing world.
Used as a resource by faculty members and community leaders across the country, Behind the Swoosh is appropriate for use in classrooms, libraries, conferences, churches, community centers and union halls.
- Nike’s Sweatshop Problem: Just Don’t Do It. (csrinclothing.wordpress.com)
- The Disturbing Use of Sweatshops (cjackson755.wordpress.com)
- Just do it? Nike and Sweatshops (jonathanjfaust05.wordpress.com)
- Outsourcing (damongy.wordpress.com)
- Nike’s iconic Air Max trainer celebrates 25th anniversary with Tinker Hatfield (theguardian.com)
- “Sweatshop-Free!” (thegeopoliticsofbeautynyu2.wordpress.com)
- Sweatshops (putanendtosweatshops.wordpress.com)
- Sweatshops (compicated.wordpress.com)
- Just Do It – Or Else: Nike Accused of Sweatshop Abuses (theblaze.com)