AKA “How To Avoid Being Fooled at the Supermarket” This excellent British documentary details a number of food deceptions and flat out lies used in supermarkets and food production to make foods look and taste better and fresher than it really is.
Some scenes in the video may be disturbing to some viewers with some mild scenes of animal cruelty.
Check out this related article “Why You Should Avoid Fast Food at All Costs”
and “More Reasons to Avoid Fast Food at All Costs” http://chinesehealthandfitness.com/Ar…
- SUPERMARKET SECRETS & DECEPTIONS PART 1 (Full Video) (thisthatnhealth.wordpress.com)
- New redesigned AMP Wire website launched (prweb.com)
- BOA Cutscene: The Untold Story: The Vengeance|Part 1 (boanewsite.wordpress.com)
- Put Your Grocery Budget On Ice: Tips on How to Freeze Food for Maximized Savings (mint.com)
- Obby del Rosario takes charge of Fisher Mall’s food business (businessmirror.com.ph)
- SUPERMARKET SECRETS & DECEPTIONS PART 2 (Full Video) (thisthatnhealth.wordpress.com)
- Best of: The best films of 2013 (avclub.com)
- Here’s the Mug Shot of the Navy Yard Shooter and Everything Else We Know About Him (theblaze.com)
- Daily 3-Bet: Selbst Nod-Off, DNegs Display, Google Glass Hustle (pokerlistings.com)