(NaturalNews) Have you read The Peanut Allergy Epidemic by historian Heather Fraser? She begins by asking us why the peanut allergy epidemic is only found in Western cultures, where at least 4 million people experience the mysterious phenomenon, yet there are virtually no reported cases in India, where peanuts just so happen to be the main ingredient in most baby food products.
Consider this: one century ago, you couldn’t find anyone allergic to peanuts, but now it’s commonplace for parents to send EpiPens to school for the teacher and nurse to keep near to their children, just in case someone so much as opens a snack in the room that contains peanuts, or even if someone opens a food product that was so much as manufactured in “a facility that processes peanuts.” What’s wrong with the human body that it would go into anaphylactic shock from a seemingly harmless food ingredient that couldn’t harm a soul a hundred years ago? Today, peanuts cause the most common severe food allergy reactions, and are the number one cause of death from food reactions, and for good reason: Peanut oil was never meant to be put in a syringe and injected into muscle tissue.
Peanut oil is a non-stated, hidden ingredient in children’s vaccines
Back in 2010, one family had their 6-month-old child taken away from them and were accused in court of shaken baby syndrome, until their attorney presented corroborating medical information about the child’s anaphylactic reaction and swelling around the baby boy’s brain (subdural hemorrhages) that occurred as an immediate response to vaccinations.
Which vaccines were those, you may be wondering? DTaP, Prevnar7 (pneumococcal) and Rotateq (Rotavirus vaccine). Guess what? The administered vaccines contained unlabeled peanut oil, which was used as an adjuvant, but was not listed on the vaccine inserts. The doctor basically proved to the court that the child’s allergic reaction to having peanut oil injected by vaccine had caused the massive brain swelling reaction that sent the boy into shock.
False medical theory: The stronger the allergic reaction to vaccine ingredients, the longer the immunity lasts
In the mid-1960s, peanut oils were first introduced into vaccines because scientists hypothesized they could “prolong” immunity. Somehow, they thought, the oil would act as a time release capsule. Within 20 years, peanut oil was the preferred “excipient” – meaning a substance formulated alongside the active ingredient of a medication for the purpose of long-term stabilization. The dangers of its use, however, were well-documented. The problem? Doctors and scientists had lumped immune response with immunity, making a grave mistake that’s still assumed to be true today. The myth is that the greater the allergic response to the vaccine, the greater the immunity that is conferred. Wrong! Today, anyone who challenges this myth is referred to as anti-science, anti-vaccine and a conspiracy theorist. There is no faster way for a doctor to lose their license to practice medicine than to challenge this commandment of vaccine mythology.
1. Bovine cow serum: Extracted from cow skin. When injected causes connective tissue disorders, arthritis and lupus; also shortness of breath, low blood pressure, chest pain and skin reactions.
2. Sorbitol: Synthetic sweetener which metabolizes very slowly and aggravates IBS and gastrointestinal issues.
3. Hydrolyzed gelatin: Derived from the collagen inside animals’ skin and bones. Injecting gelatin poses the risk of infection from synthetic growth hormones and BSE infectivity (mad cow disease).
4. Sodium chloride: Raises blood pressure and inhibits muscle contraction and growth.
5. Egg protein: Vaccines are prepared in eggs (certainly not organic). May contain growth hormones, antibiotics, and salmonella bacteria.
6. Casein: Also known as cow’s milk protein, many children experience severe allergic and life-threatening reactions to traces of casein, commonly found in the DTaP vaccine.
7. Thimerosal: A neurotoxic mercury which causes autism: There are 25 mcg in one average flu vaccine, and the EPA safety limit is 5 micrograms, so children who are vaccinated simultaneously with multiple vaccines receive over 10 times the safety limit of mercury in one day.
8. Human albumin: The protein portion of blood from pooled human venous plasma; when injected causes fever, chills, hives, rash, headache, nausea, breathing difficulty, and rapid heart rate.
9. Formaldehyde: Highly carcinogenic fluid used to embalm corpses. Ranked one of the most hazardous compounds to human health; can cause liver damage, gastrointestinal issues, reproductive deformation, respiratory distress and cancer.
How to Cause a Peanut Allergy Epidemic in 4 Easy Steps
Fast forward to 2014: I was reading about how widely accepted it is in research that injected aluminum was responsible for some major afflictions — IgE production, increased allergenicity, and neurotoxicity. Rogue IgE antibodies are the cornerstone of asthma and anaphylactic food allergies. Aluminum neurotoxicity is the suspected cause of Alzheimer’s and, many believe, autism. If vaccines are point “A” and food allergies are point “D,” studies published in peer-reviewed journals don’t directly connect A to D. Instead, they connect point B, aluminum, to point C, IgE antibodies, and leave it to the reader to connect the outside dots — lest they be subjected to the Andrew Wakefield treatment. I spent days researching these terms and the studies that supported them, and time and time again Google was giving me Ms. Fraser’s book in the search results.
Another startling discovery came from the realization that if you want to know what’s causing an affliction in a large group of human beings, look to how researchers recreate those characteristics in the mice models they study. Peanut-allergic mice are created in the lab by feeding the mice, or forcing them to inhale, peanut protein fused to a bacterial toxin like diphtheria or cholera. It is truly that simple. The more I read, the more links to that book appeared on my screen.
Then I moved on to the relatively new Hib vaccine that has been part of the CDC vaccination schedule for two-month old babies only since 1990. I’d heard that there was something about the molecular structure and weight of the Hib bacterium that was so similar to peanut protein that the body confused the two. Again, all Google signs were pointing to The Peanut Allergy Epidemic. Finally, I stopped reinventing the wheel, went straight to Amazon, and ordered the book.
In short, what follows is what I learned, but I want to emphasize the need to read the book in its entirety. The note section at the back reads like a primer on “All You Ever Needed to Know about Peer-Reviewed Journal Vaccine Ingredient Studies that No One Talks About.”