Bexsero meningococcal B vaccine
From 1 March 2014 to 17 December 2015 there have been 44 reports of fever in patients of all ages following immunisation with Bexsero. During the same time period, there have been two reports of febrile seizures. Other adverse events reported included generalised allergic reaction (18), injection site reaction (48), pain in the vaccinated limb (23) and Kawasaki disease (1).
Bexero vaccine insert:
Contains aluminium hydroxide, E.coli, histidine, sucrose, deoxycholate,kanomycin (according to CDC Excipients list 2015)
What they are not telling you about vaccines.
The Most Important Decision Parents Will Ever Make: Whether or Not to Vaccinate Their Child
PS. If you must vaccinate, you can protect your children with the following guidelines:
• Wait until the child is at least two years old.
• Do not give more than one vaccination at a time.
• Never vaccinate when the child is sick.
• Be sure that the vaccines are thimerosal-free.
• Supplement the child with extra cod liver oil, vitamin C and B12 before and after each shot.
• Put your child to bed and keep him quiet for at least 24 hours after a shot.
• Obtain a medical exemption if the child has had a bad reaction to a vaccination before or if there is a personal or family history of vaccine reactions, convulsions or neurological disorders, severe allergies and/or immune system disorders.