5 Year Old New Jersey Girl Died from the MMR Vaccine, Holly’s Law Created
Robin Stavola is a mother who tragically lost her young daughter, Holly, to the second MMR vaccine dose, which was a requirement for Holly to attend kindergarten in New Jersey.
After Holly suffered a severe reaction to the vaccine, leaving her convulsing, brain damaged and on life support, her family was told by the doctors that Holly would remain in a vegetative state and would not recover. Holly’s parents felt helpless and they reluctantly agreed to have their daughter removed from life support.
Robin was awarded compensation for Holly’s death after it was determined the MMR vaccine caused Holly to suffer acute encephalopathy.
After a long battle and without success, Robin fought to change the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. She learned most parents that file a vaccine injury claim get denied compensation.
Vaccine Bombshell: Leaked Confidential Document Exposes 36 Infants Dead After This Vaccine
A confidential GlaxoSmithKline document recently leaked to the press exposed that within a two-year period, a total of 36 infants died after receiving the 6-in-1 vaccine, Infanrix Hexa.  According to the website Initiative Citoyenne  who reported the news, the 1271 page document revealed that GlaxoSmithKline received a total of 1,742 reports of adverse reactions between October 23, 2009, and October 22, 2011, including 503 serious adverse reactions and 36 deaths. Initiative Citoyenne stated:
“It’s not that 14 deaths were recorded by GSK between October 2009 and end in October 2011 as we had originally calculated but 36 (14 from 2010 to 2011 and 22 from 2009 to 2010). In addition to these 36 deaths at least 37 other deaths (sudden death mainly), bringing the total to at least 73 deaths since the launch of the vaccine in 2000, and again, this concerns only the death by sudden death, no further recovery of under-reporting.”
Using the figure of 36 deaths over a two-year period, this averages 1.5 deaths per month, which by anyone’s standard is extremely high. Note that only 1 to 10% of adverse reactions to vaccines are actually reported. Therefore, in reality, the problem could potentially be far more serious and the actual number of fatalities much higher.
THE DEADLY CHEMICAL COCKTAIL
The charts show that many of the babies who died passed away within the first few days of receiving the vaccine.  A total of three infants were reported to have died within hours of receiving the vaccine. This tragedy is hardly surprising given the vaccine’s ingredients listed on the GSK Infanrix Hexa product information leaflet, which parents are rarely given the chance to read prior to vaccination, including non-infectious substances from tetanus, diphtheria bacteria, purified proteins of pertussis bacteria, the surface protein of the hepatitis B virus (HBsAg, derived from genetically engineered yeast cells) and inactivated poliovirus.  Each 0.5mL dose contains:
recombinant HBsAg protein
poliovirus Type 1
poliovirus Type 2
poliovirus Type 3
purified capsular polysaccharide of Hib covalently bound to tetanus toxoid
Six Month-Old Baby Dies Just Five Days After Receiving 13 Vaccines
Imagine being emotionally blackmailed by your doctor to have your baby vaccinated with a lethal cocktail of 13 vaccines, which included two doses of the DTaP, three doses of the oral rotavirus vaccine and two doses of the polio vaccination. It sounds impossible, doesn’t it?
However, this is exactly what happened to Alisa Neathery when she took her six month-old unvaccinated baby to the doctor for the first time.
She told VacTruth:
“Prior to the shots being given, when the doctor was discussing the pros of getting vaccinated with me, he explained how he was from a village in Africa. That we were lucky in America to have the opportunity to receive vaccines because where he was from, the mothers had to have like 11 kids each, since most would die off from disease because they were not as fortunate to receive vaccines like we are here in America. He really pushed them on me hard. He spent a lot of time convincing me to give Bently the vaccines, but when it was done, we never saw the doctor again.”
According to Alisa, the doctor spent a long time deciding exactly which vaccinations Bently should receive and told Alisa that they shouldn’t give him too many. The doctor eventually decided on a total of 13 vaccinations, which Alisa now believes led to Bently’s death just five days later.
If this were not bad enough, the hospital then decided to blame Alisa for Bently’s death and called child protective services (CPS), who immediately removed her two year-old daughter from the home and gave her to the grandmother to care for her.
Fortunately, her daughter was returned a few months later.
Infant Dies Following 5 Vaccine Doses
Sebastian’s grandmother, Valerie Murfin, shared:
“On December 11, 2002, when my grandson Sebastian was seven months old, he was taken in for his six month well child checkup. My daughter Natasha, who is his mother, was not bullied into getting him vaccinated, she was just following what she thought was good advice, what we both thought was good advice at one time.
During this visit, Sebastian received the vaccines for DTaP, hepatitis B, and HiB. This is five vaccine doses.
Sebastian began vomiting two days later and suffered jaundice. After turning yellow around his mouth on 12-15-02, his mom took him to the doctor because he became very lethargic. She was begging for him not to die on the drive to the doctor’s office. They admitted him to St. Peter Hospital, in Olympia, where he stayed for two days.
Tests were run and it was found that Sebastian’s liver was failing. After an ultrasound showed his liver stopped swelling, they allowed him to be discharged, but warned my daughter not to let him bump his head or anything, because he could bleed out.
Before being discharged, his doctor did more blood work and told my daughter that she would call her, and that they assumed Sebastian had hepatitis C somehow. This was six days after the vaccines were given to him, on 12-17-02.”
Sebastian’s Brain Swelled and His Organs Shut Down
Vaccines Were The Only Plausible Cause Of Sebastian’s Liver Failure