Child dead after receiving vaccines

Child dead after receiving vaccines
The autopsy report does not list the vaccines that he had 9 days prior to his death!!
Today is May 19th 2016, in 10 days it will be the 1 year anniversary of his death.
***Please do not vaccinate , it is not just because he was sick.
Vaccinations are very dangerous, when you see stories of outbreaks they do not tell you the truth. They do not mention that about 78 percent of the people who caught  the disease had been vaccinated for that very disease( and the ones that are vaccinated are more than likely the ones that spread it – unless its something such as someone coming back from a 3rd world country ).
They also do not mention how dangerous the ingredients are just to name a few :  they are full of heavy metals, viral diseases, mycoplasma, fecal material, DNA fragments from other species, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80 (a sterilizing agent) , so much mercury that if it was in our drinking water the water would be consider hazardous waste!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.