Personal analysis to the following question:
“Why are mandatory vaccination laws pushed at a global level?”
The problems posed by this types of drugs are well known, even by skeptics or MD’s.
The government officials know that the people have big reservation in voluntarily accepting this type of drug, and this is made even harder thanks to the current ease of accessing information through the internet.
Also main stream media propaganda is failing.
But still the question remains: “Why are mandatory vaccination laws pushed at a global level?”
Some valid reasons could be:
– Big pharma is trying to maximize its profits from this type of drug by using its own financial and political influence
– The government officials want to protect the “heard” by imposing this type of drug because it is “safe” and “effective” and the risk/benefit percentage is a good one and let’s not forget that “they care about the kids”
– There is a real danger that the eradicated diseases are going to reappear because of uncontrolled migration, and as a preventive stopping measure the use of this type of drug, with uncertain safety and effectiveness, is mandated
– The wanted destruction of future generations and securing a long line of ill persons, that will provide big money for big pharma, because they will be treated for the same illnesses that were generated in the first place by the same companies
– The destruction of the family unit through emotional and financial pressure, generated by the necessity of having to take care of vaccine injured person
– All described above might result, on the long run, in the destruction of the western civilization, which is responsible for the cultural and technological advancements of the last 300 years
Or could there be another reason? Maybe a spiritual one?
I went back to the Bible, this millennia old, everlasting and relevant book.
The result is a simple conclusion.
Each time Israel’s people didn’t kept God’s commandments they were punished. Not just the sinner but even their kids.
This is recounted through the Old Testament. Even Abraham,Issac and Jacob told their children that if they want to have good things happened in their life and in their children’s life then they will have to not stray from God’s commandments, neither to the right or to the left. If they will do this then they will be blessed until the tenth generation, if they don’t then they will be dammed until the third generation.
Each time Israel people repented, and it was usually in great numbers, for their sins, because God’s wrath was unleashed upon them, then the punishment was put on hold, but each time they went astray then it resumed from where it stopped.
Because whenever people started to repent the events associated with God’s wrath were never rested just postponed.
And all is reduced to percentages:
– If a large percentages of people started to repent and followed God’s way then it was also good for the whole collective
– If a large percentages of people started to go astray from God’s way then it was also bad for the whole collective and chaos was present.
The punishment came even through our own actions, God didn’t had to intervene, just step back and let us do what we do best, and is to destroy everything which is good. This is done because our own corrupt side, which is there, back from when Adam and Eve transgressed God’s only command. This corrupt side of us can only be controlled and subdued only through the presence of the Holly Spirit.
When It goes away then chaos is present … and the falling away.
Now if go back to our own present time we can clearly see that the western civilization is imploding. All that was bad is good and all that is good is bad. This happened because a large procentage of people started to turn their backs from God’s teachings.
The western civilization is not anymore a place of christian teachings and it seems that the will to defend them has gone. A shame of admitting that one is christian and lives by God’s commandments is starting to spread more and more. We can all see the result, the civilization is starting to collapse and chaos spreads rapidly. Because God is starting to leave from our side.
Between these unfortunate, day to day events, we can find mandatory vaccination laws, which will negatively affect our kids.
I personally consider that this is a siren, warning message, send to everybody out there, which shows us that we are on the road to perdition and we must turn back to God’s teachings and repent. If we do this step, willingly, then we can hope that the punishment and God’s wrath will be postponed. Maybe even put on hold the bad ending which is described by many holy man.
The end of our human story is a sad and inevitable one for many of us.
It is described by many prophets (Ezekiel, David or Enoch). There are Gnostic books which describe the Apocalypse, even one by Adam ore Enoch and culminates with John’s Revelation from Patmos. The message is clear, we can’t stop it, only postpone or slow this tragic ending.
By repentance and starting to leave by God’s commandments. But this can be done only if large enough number of people is awake and active.
Why did I started to write these words?
Mainly because of these Bible verses:
17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.
For more posts like this please access this section: Personal Thoughts