Keltuz Reveals – NASA Rocket at 300,000 feet, reveals the Edge of the Flat Earth See the shocking
The JAMA Network – April 26, 2006
Routine administration of the smallpox vaccine ended in the United States in 1972. With the reinitiation of the US smallpox vaccination program in 2002, the risk of transmission of vaccinia virus from a recently vaccinated person to a susceptible host is a concern. Secondary transmission is biologically plausible because of evidence of viral persistence in vaccinees. Vaccinia virus has been cultured from the oropharynx of vaccine recipients with a normal course following vaccination.1 In the 1960s and 1970s, it was isolated from the blood and urine of a limited number of vaccine recipients who had complications following vaccination.2 More sensitive molecular techniques are now available for detecting viruses in clinical specimens. We describe findings using real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to detect vaccinia DNA in smallpox vaccine recipients
US National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health – 2014
Cui F, Liang X, Wang F, Zheng H, Hutin YJ, Yang W.
Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
China has long experience using live attenuated and inactivated vaccines against hepatitis A virus (HAV) infection. We summarize this experience and provide recent data on adverse events after immunization (AEFIs) with hepatitis A vaccines in China. We reviewed the published literature (in Chinese and English) and the published Chinese regulatory documents on hepatitis A vaccine development, production, and postmarketing surveillance of AEFI. We described the safety, immunogenicity, and efficacy of hepatitis A vaccines and horizontal transmission of live HAV vaccine in China. In clinical trials, live HAV vaccine was associated with fever (0.4%-5% of vaccinees), rash (0%-1.1%), and elevated alanine aminotransferase (0.015%). Inactivated HAV vaccine was associated with fever (1%-8%), but no serious AEFIs were reported. Live HAV vaccine had seroconversion rates of 83% to 91%, while inactivated HAV vaccine had seroconversion rates of 95% to 100%. Community trials showed efficacy rates of 90% to 95% for live HAV and 95% to 100% for inactivated HAV vaccine. Postmarketing surveillance showed that HAV vaccination resulted in an AEFI incidence rate of 34 per million vaccinees, which accounted for 0.7% of adverse events reported to the China AEFI monitoring system. There was no difference in AEFI rates between live and inactivated HAV vaccines. Live and inactivated HAV vaccines manufactured in China were immunogenic, effective, and safe. Live HAV vaccine had substantial horizontal transmission due to vaccine virus shedding; thus, further monitoring of the safety of virus shedding is warranted.
US National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health – Nov 2016
Jeong S – 1, Than VT – 1, Lim I – 2, Kim W – 3
1 Department of Microbiology, Chung-Ang University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea.
2 Department of Pediatrics, Chung-Ang University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea.
3 Department of Microbiology, Chung-Ang University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea. Electronic address: email@example.com.
RotaTeq® is a live attenuated human-bovine reassortant vaccine against rotaviruses that is used worldwide. However, shedding of the virus used in RotaTeq® has been detected in the feces of children following vaccination by the oral route, possibly affecting community immunity. Therefore, a simple and efficient method to discriminate between virulent and RotaTeq® vaccine strains is required. In this study, a novel one-step multiplex reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) assay targeting the NSP3 gene was developed to detect RotaTeq® vaccine strains in fecal samples. RotaTeq® vaccine viruses were successfully distinguished from known wild-type rotavirus genotypes. In addition, the developed assay was able to detect rotaviruses in clinical stool samples obtained from South Korea during the 2011-2013 rotavirus seasons. Of the 1106 stool specimens from children with acute gastroenteritis that were screened, 286 rotaviruses were genotyped. RotaTeq® vaccine strains were identified in 39 samples (13.6%). The novel RT-PCR assay that was developed could be used to detect and discriminate between RotaTeq® vaccine strains that are shed in fecal matter, and to estimate the quantification of virus that has been shed after vaccination.
VAXXED TV – Something is Wrong
I Really Trusted Her
100% Proof! Human DNA in Vaccines
More M.D.s Come Forward
Adam’s Letter Board
We signed his life away
What kills 7,300 babies in the United States each year?
Do The Right Thing
Parents of Preteens Beware
ONE FOR ISRAEL Ministry – Jewish Johnathan Ben-David forgave his killer and you would not believe why!!!
Testimony by Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty
1 Corinthians 15 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Hebrews 6 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:
8 but that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant,and as a root out of a dry ground:he hath no form nor comeliness;and when we shall see him,there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3 He is despised and rejected of men;a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief:and we hid as it were our faces from him;he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs,and carried our sorrows:yet we did esteem him stricken,smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions,he was bruised for our iniquities:the chastisement of our peace was upon him;and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray;we have turned every one to his own way;and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,yet he opened not his mouth:he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter,and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb,so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment:and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living:for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked,and with the rich in his death;because he had done no violence,neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him;he hath put him to grief:when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin,he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days,and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied:by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many;for he shall bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great,and he shall divide the spoil with the strong;because he hath poured out his soul unto death:and he was numbered with the transgressors;and he bare the sin of many,and made intercession for the transgressors.
The Only Sin That Leads To Hell – Kenneth E Hagin
Child Trafficking by the Catholic Church in Spain — 300,000 Babies Stolen from Their Parents and Sold for Adoption (BBC Documentary)
Up to 300,000 Spanish babies were stolen from their parents and sold for adoption over a period of five decades, a new investigation reveals.
The children were trafficked by a secret network of doctors, nurses, priests and nuns in a widespread practice that began during General Franco’s dictatorship and continued until the early Nineties.
Hundreds of families who had babies taken from Spanish hospitals are now battling for an official government investigation into the scandal.
Several mothers say they were told their first-born children had died during or soon after they gave birth.
Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
Yesterday a Bristol Magistrates’ Court in Great Britain convicted two men, Michael Overd and Michael Stockwell on “public order offences.”
What did they do that resulted in their arrest and conviction?
Was it public indecency? Disturbing the peace? Inciting a riot? Sexual harassment? Discharging a firearm? Disorderly conduct?
No. It was none of the above. I had to fact check this story, because it almost sounded like something from Babylon Bee.
Overd and Stockwell are “street preachers.” On June 6, 2016, they publicly proclaimed that Jesus is “the way, the truth and life” and that He is the only way to God, the Father.
According to ChristianConcern.com “during the four-day trial, prosecutor Ian Jackson, claimed: “To say to someone that Jesus is the only God is not a matter of truth. To the extent that they are saying that the only way to God is through Jesus, that cannot be a truth.”
Further the “prosecutor claimed that quoting parts of the King James Bible in the context of modern British society ‘must be considered to be abusive and is a criminal matter.”
“The prosecutor had argued that free speech must yield to multicultural reality in modern Britain, and that there was a clear threat to violence due to the words of the preachers and the criticism of Islam.”
Jesus is the Way to God
In John’s prologue he affirms “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” Then he concludes, “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father…” (John 1:1,14). Jesus was and is Deity. He came in the flesh to show us God and to lead us to the Father.
Jesus is the Truth
“I am the Truth” seems pretty easy to understand. Jesus said he was the embodiment of truth. The essence of truth. The incarnation of truth. John wrote, “For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ” and that He was “full of grace and truth” (v. 17,14).
Jesus is the Life
Speaking of Jesus, the Incarnate Word, John wrote, “In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it” (Jn 1:4-5)
In a metaphorical way Jesus himself acknowledged that He was the giver and sustainer of spiritual life. “I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” (Jn 6:51)
GreenMedInfo.com has painstakingly collected over 300 pages of study abstracts culled directly from the National Library of Medicine’s pubmed.gov bibliographic database on the wide-ranging adverse health effects linked to vaccines in the today’s schedule (over 200 distinct adverse effects, including death), as well as numerous studies related to vaccine contamination, and vaccine failure in highly vaccine compliant populations.
1. Hepatitis B Vaccination of Male Neonates and Autism Annals of Epidemiology, September 2009 CM Gallagher, MS Goodman, Stony Brook University Medical CenterBoys vaccinated as neonates had threefold greater odds for autism diagnosis compared to boys never vaccinated or vaccinated after the first month of life.
2. Porphyrinuria in childhood autistic disorder: Implications for environmental toxicity Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 2006 Robert Natafa, et al, Laboratoire Philippe Auguste, Paris, France These data implicate environmental toxicity in childhood autistic disorder.
3. Theoretical aspects of autism: Causes—A review Journal of Immunotoxicology, January-March 2011 Helen V. Ratajczak, PhD Autism could result from more than one cause, with different manifestations in different individuals that share common symptoms. Documented causes of autism include genetic mutations and/or deletions, viral infections, and encephalitis following vaccination.
4. Uncoupling of ATP-mediated Calcium Signaling and Dysregulated IL-6 Secretion in Dendritic Cells by Nanomolar Thimerosal Environmental Health Perspectives, July 2006. Samuel R. Goth, Ruth A. Chu Jeffrey P. Gregg This study demonstrates that very low-levels of Thimerosal can contribute to immune system disregulation.
5. Gender-selective toxicity of thimerosal Exp Toxicol Pathol. 2009 Mar;61(2):133-6. Epub 2008 Sep 3. Branch DR, Departments of Medicine and Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto A recent report shows a correlation of the historical use of thimerosal in therapeutic immunizations with the subsequent development of autism; however, this association remains controversial. Autism occurs approximately four times more frequently in males compared to females; thus, studies of thimerosal toxicity should take into consideration gender-selective effects. The present study was originally undertaken to determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of thimersosal in male and female CD1 mice. However, during the limited MTD studies, it became apparent that thimerosal has a differential MTD that depends on whether the mouse is male or female.
6. Comparison of Blood and Brain Mercury Levels in Infant monkeys exposed to Vaccines Containing Thimerosal Environmental Health Perspectives, Aug 2005. Thomas Burbacher, PhD, University of Washington This study demonstrates clearly and unequivocally that ethyl mercury, the kind of mercury found in vaccines, not only ends up in the brain, but leaves double the amount of inorganic mercury as methyl mercury, the kind of mercury found in fish. This work is groundbreaking because little is known about ethyl mercury, and many health authorities have asserted that the mercury found in vaccines is the “safe kind.” This study also delivers a strong rebuke of the Institute of Medicine’s recommendation in 2004 to no longer pursue the mercury-autism connection.
7. Increases in the number of reactive glia in the visual cortex of Macaca fascicularis following subclinical long-term methyl mercury exposure Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 1994 Charleston JS et al, Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, University of Washington The identities of the reactive glial cells and the implications for the long-term function and survivability of the neurons due to changes in the glial population following subclinical long-term exposure to mercury are discussed.
8. Neuroglial Activation and Neuroinflammation in the Brain of Patients with Autism Annals of Neurology, Feb 2005. Diana L. Vargas, MD [Johns Hopkins University] This study, performed independently and using a different methodology than Dr. Herbert (see above) reached the same conclusion: the brains of autistic children are suffering from inflammation.
9. Autism: A Brain Disorder, or a Disorder That Affects the Brain? Clinical Neuropsychiatry, 2005 Martha R. Herbert M.D., Ph.D., Harvard University Autism is defined behaviorally, as a syndrome of abnormalities involving language, social reciprocity and hyperfocus or reduced behavioral flexibility. It is clearly heterogeneous, and it can be accompanied by unusual talents as well as by impairments, but its underlying biological and genetic basis in unknown. Autism has been modeled as a brain-based, strongly genetic disorder, but emerging findings and hypotheses support a broader model of the condition as a genetically influenced and systemic.
10. Activation of Methionine Synthase by Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 and Dopamine: a Target for Neurodevelopmental Toxins and Thimerosal Molecular Psychiatry, July 2004. Richard C. Deth, PhD [Northeastern University] This study demonstrates how Thimerosal inhibits methylation, a central driver of cellular communication and development.
11. Validation of the Phenomenon of Autistic Regression Using Home Videotapes Archives of General Psychiatry, 2005 Emily Werner, PhD; Geraldine Dawson, PhD, University of WashingtonConclusion This study validates the existence of early autistic regression.
12. Blood Levels of Mercury Are Related to Diagnosis of Autism: A Reanalysis of an Important Data Set Journal of Child Neurology, 2007 M. Catherine DeSoto, PhD, Robert T. Hitlan, PhD -Department of Psychology, University of Northern Iowa Excerpt: “We have reanalyzed the data set originally reported by Ip et al. in 2004 and have found that the original p value was in error and that a significant relation does exist between the blood levels of mercury and diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder. Moreover, the hair sample analysis results offer some support for the idea that persons with autism may be less efficient and more variable at eliminating mercury from the blood.”
13. Developmental Regression and Mitochondrial Dysfunction in a Child With Autism Journal of Child Neurology, February 2006 Jon S. Poling, MD, PhD, Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins Hospital Excerpt: “Children who have (mitochondrial-related) dysfunctional cellular energy metabolism might be more prone to undergo autistic regression between 18 and 30 months of age if they also have infections or immunizations at the same time.”
14. Oxidative Stress in Autism: Elevated Cerebellar 3-nitrotyrosine Levels American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2008 Elizabeth M. Sajdel-Sulkowska, – Dept of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School Excerpt: The preliminary data suggest a need for more extensive studies of oxidative stress, its relationship to the environmental factors and its possible attenuation by antioxidants in autism.”
15. Large Brains in Autism: The Challenge of Pervasive Abnormality The Neuroscientist, 2005. Martha Herbert, MD, PhD, Harvard University This study helps refute the notion that the brains of autistic children are simply wired differently and notes, “neuroinflammation appears to be present in autistic brain tissue from childhood through adulthood.” Dr. Herbert suggests that chronic disease or an external environmental source (like heavy metals) may be causing the inflammation.
16. Evidence of Toxicity, Oxidative Stress, and Neuronal Insult in Autism Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Nov-Dec 2006. Janet Kern, Anne Jones, Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center “This article discusses the evidence for the case that some children with autism may become autistic from neuronal cell death or brain damage sometime after birth as result of insult; and addresses the hypotheses that toxicity and oxidative stress may be a cause of neuronal insult in autism… the article discusses what may be happening over the course of development and the multiple factors that may interplay and make these children more vulnerable to toxicity, oxidative stress, and neuronal insult.”
17. Oxidative Stress in Autism Pathophysiology, 2006. Abha Chauhan, Ved Chauhan This study provides a helpful overview of the growing evidence supporting the link between oxidative stress and autism.
18. Thimerosal Neurotoxicity is Associated with Glutathione Depletion: Protection with Glutathione Precursors Neurotoxicology, Jan 2005. S. Jill James, PhD, University of Arkansas This recent study demonstrates that Thimerosal lowers or inhibits the body’s ability to produce Glutathione, an antioxidant and the body’s primary cellular-level defense against mercury.
19. Aluminum adjuvant linked to gulf war illness induces motor neuron death in mice Neuromolecular Medicine, 2007 Christopher Shaw, Ph.D., Department of Ophthalmology and Program in Neuroscience, University of British Columbia This study demonstrates the extreme toxicity of the aluminum adjuvant used as a preservative in vaccines.
20. Environmental mercury release, special education rates, and autism disorder: an ecological study of Texas Health & Place, 2006 Raymond F. Palmer, University of Texas Health Science Center This study demonstrated the correlation between environmental mercury and autism rates in Texas.
21. Autism Spectrum Disorders in Relation to Distribution of Hazardous Air Pollutants in the SF Bay Area Environmental Health Perspectives, September, 2006 Gayle Windham, Div. of Environmental and Occupational Disease Control, California Department of Health Services Excerpt: “Our results suggest a potential association between autism and estimated metal concentrations, and possibly solvents, in ambient air around the birth residence.”
22. A Case Series of Children with Apparent Mercury Toxic Encephalopathies Manifesting with Clinical Symptoms of Regressive Autistic Disorder Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, 2007 David A. Geier, Mark R. Geier This study reviewed the case histories and medical profiles of nine autistic children and concluded that eight of the nine children were mercury toxic and this toxicity manifested itself in a manner consistent with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
23. Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and blood mercury level: a case-control study in chinese children Neuropediatrics, August 2006 – P.R. Kong Excerpt: “There was significant difference in blood mercury levels between cases and controls, which persists after adjustment for age, gender and parental occupational status. The geometric mean blood mercury level was also significantly higher in children with inattentive and combined subtypes of ADHD. High blood mercury level was associated with ADHD. Whether the relationship is causal requires further studies.”
24. The Changing Prevalence of Autism In California Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, April 2003 Mark F. Blaxill, David S. Baskin, and Walter O. Spitzer This study helps to refute the supposition made by some researchers that autism’s epidemic may only be due to “diagnostic substitution”.
25. Mitochondrial Energy-Deficient Endophenotype in Autism American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology 2008 J. Jay Gargus and Faiqa Imtiaz, School of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, “While evidence points to a multigenic etiology of most autism, the pathophysiology of the disorder has yet to be defined and the underlying genes and biochemical pathways they subserve remain unknown.”
26. Bridging from Cells to Cognition in Autism Pathophysiology: Biological Pathways to Defective Brain Function and Plasticity American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology 2008 Matthew P. Anderson, Brian S. Hooker and Martha R. Herbert, Cambridge Health Alliance/Harvard Medical School/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center “We review evidence to support a model where the disease process underlying autism may begin when an in utero or early postnatal environmental, infectious, seizure, or autoimmune insult triggers an immune response that increases reactive oxygen species (ROS) production in the brain that leads to DNA damage (nuclear and mitochondrial) and metabolic enzyme blockade and that these inflammatory and oxidative stressors persist beyond early development (with potential further exacerbations), producing ongoing functional consequences.”
27. Heavy-Metal Toxicity—With Emphasis on Mercury John Neustadt, ND, and Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD Conclusion: Metals are ubiquitous in our environment, and exposure to them is inevitable. However, not all people accumulate toxic levels of metals or exhibit symptoms of metal toxicity, suggesting that genetics play a role in their potential to damage health.
28. Evidence of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Autism and Implications for Treatment American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology Daniel A. Rossignol, J. Jeffrey Bradstreet MtD and oxidative stress may also explain the high male to female ratio found in autism due to increased male vulnerability to these dysfunctions.
29. Proximity to point sources of environmental mercury release as a predictor of autism prevalence
Health & Place, 2008 Raymond F. Palmer et al, University of Texas Health Science Center This study should be viewed as hypothesis-generating – a first step in examining the potential role of environmental mercury and childhood developmental disorders. Nothing is known about specific exposure routes, dosage, timing, and individual susceptibility. We suspect that persistent low-dose exposures to various environmental toxicants, including mercury, that occur during critical windows of neural development among genetically susceptible children (with a diminished capacity for metabolizing accumulated toxicants) may increase the risk for developmental disorders such as autism.
30. Epidemiology of autism spectrum disorder in Portugal: prevalence, clinical characterization, and medical conditions Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 2007 Guiomar Oliveira MD PhD et al, Centro de Desenvolvimento da Criança, Hospital Pediátrico de Coimbra; Assunção Ataíde BSc, Direcção Regional de Educação do Centro Coimbra; The objective of this study was to estimate the prevalence of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) and identify its clinical characterization, and medical conditions in a paediatric population in Portugal.
(NaturalNews) A Swedish study on the use of wireless phones, including cell phones and cordless phones, has uncovered a link between electromagnetic radiation exposures and the risk of malignant and non-malignant brain tumors.
Cell phones and cordless phones emit a form of non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation, radiation which can be absorbed by tissues and cells that come into close contact with the phone, e.g., the head and neck. The most conclusive evidence as to the dangers of cell phone and similar radiation exposures come from studies on long-term exposure (ten years or more) like this Swedish study.
300% increased risk for long term users
This new study reveals that people who used cell phones and cordless phones for more than a year were at a 70% greater risk of brain cancer compared to those who used cell phones and cordless phones for a year or less. Those who used cell phones and cordless phones for more than 25 years were found to have a 300% greater risk of brain cancer than those who used cell phones and cordless phones for a year or less.
The total number of hours of cell phone and cordless phone use was found to be as important as the number of years of use. A quarter of the study’s subjects were found to have lifetime cell phone or cordless phone use of 2,376 or more hours, which corresponds to about 40 minutes a day over ten years. Heavier users were found to have a 250% greater risk of brain tumors compared to those who’d never used cell phones or cordless phones or used them for less than 39 hours in their lifetime.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042323_brain_cancer_risk_cell_phones_mobile_devices.html#ixzz2h28JzjGq