The Syrian president is the lesser of two evils – that seems to be the message from Western powers to the rebels, at the latest so-called ‘Friends of Syria’ meeting. The apparent U-turn was prompted by the rise of al-Qaeda and other extremist groups there, which may gain the upper hand if Bashar Assad’s government falls. In the latest incident, dozens of innocent people were reportedly killed and tortured, when radicals raided the town of Adra outside Damascus.
RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air
- RussiaToday: West doesn’t mind if Assad stays as extremists massacre Syria (silveristhenew.com)
- US doesn’t mind if Assad stays, or runs for leadership (activistposter.wordpress.com)
- ISIL Claims Responsibility for Cutting off Heads of Syrians in Adra (freedomportal.net)
- In Syrian classroom, lessons of war hard to unlearn (poetsareangels.com)
- Updates On Syria [12.18]: West Says Assad Could Remain In Power In A Limited Capacity, Syria-Linked Extremists Target Alawites In Lebanon, Vatican Is Negotiating The Release of Kidnapped Nuns (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- The Massacre the West Don’t Want you to See – Adra Massacre (friendsofsyria.co)
- #Syria #Damascus An article by Razan Zaitouneh who… (yallasouriya.wordpress.com)
- Bashar Assad is the lesser of two evils ★#MyJihad #FilthyISLAM Muslims #HDL #DevyaniHumiliated #WhySoBiased (hindudefenseleague.wordpress.com)
- West doesn’t mind if Assad stays as extremists massacre Syria (therebel.org)
November 26, 2013 (Tony Cartalucci) – “…any military operation against Iran will likely be very unpopular around the world and require the proper international context—both to ensure the logistical support the operation would require and to minimize the blowback from it. The best way to minimize international opprobrium and maximize support (however, grudging or covert) is to strike only when there is a widespread conviction that the Iranians were given but then rejected a superb offer—one so good that only a regime determined to acquire nuclear weapons and acquire them for the wrong reasons would turn it down. Under those circumstances, the United States (or Israel) could portray its operations as taken in sorrow, not anger, and at least some in the international community would conclude that the Iranians “brought it on themselves” by refusing a very good deal.”
-Brookings Institution’s 2009 “Which Path to Persia?” report, page 52.
Written years ago, as the US, Saudi Arabia, and Israel were already plotting to overrun Iran’s neighbor and ally Syria with Al Qaeda to weaken the Islamic Republic before inevitable war, this quote exposes fully the current charade that is the “Iran nuclear deal.”
The West has no intention of striking any lasting deal with Iran, as nuclear capabilities, even the acquirement of nuclear weapons by Iran was never truly an existential threat to Western nations or their regional partners. The West’s issue with Iran is its sovereignty and its ability to project its interests into spheres traditionally monopolized by the US and UK across the Middle East. Unless Iran plans on turning over its sovereignty and regional influence along with its right to develop and use nuclear technology, betrayal of any “nuclear deal” is all but inevitable, as is the war that is to shortly follow.
- Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough” (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough” (activistpost.com)
- Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough” (asheepnomore.net)
- Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough” (libya360.wordpress.com)
- Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough” (therebel.org)
- Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough” (thedailysheeple.com)
- Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough” (truthfrequencyradio.com)
- Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not âBreakthroughâ (rinf.com)
- Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough” (nsnbc.me)
VICE NEWS exclusive footage and interviews with British nationals fighting with al Qaeda in Syria.
Yesterday, MI5 Director-General Andrew Parker announced that hundreds of British Muslims have travelled to Syria to take part in “terrorist tourism”. Today, we present exclusive video footage and interviews with British nationals fighting with al Qaeda in Syria. In the film, two young men with British accents echo the sentiments expressed by Lee Rigby’s killer Michael Adebolajo and declare jihad against the UK and United States.
“I say to the United States that your time will come,” says one of the men, who gives his age as 26, “and we will bleed you to death and, Inshallah, shall raise a flag in the White House.”
The second jihadist calls on the British public to rise up against the government: “Like the guy in Woolwich, he explained that David Cameron would never walk on the street, and he’ll never get shot in the face, whereas you guys who are soldiers, or just normal folk, will take the blame for the crimes that are committed worldwide, by Britain itself, so we have to fight.”
The film also shines a light on the communication difficulties that arise when radicalised extremists from Britain, France, Chechnya, Bosnia, Kosovo and Turkey, among other countries, get together to fight on the front line.
Click here to subscribe for more: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE
Check out our full video catalog: http://bit.ly/VICE-Videos
Videos, daily editorial and more: http://vice.com
Like VICE on Facebook: http://fb.com/vice
Follow VICE on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vice
Read our tumblr: http://vicemag.tumblr.com
- British Nationals Fight with al Qaeda in Syria (bgtvmediaonline.com)
- Four British jihadists ‘killed fighting for al-Qaeda in Syria’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Video: British Muslims in Syria Say ‘We’ll raise flag of jihad in White House’ (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Hate preacher Anjem Choudary ‘encouraged young British Muslims to fight for Al Qaeda in Syria’ (thisismoney.co.uk)
- West London man among four Britons ‘killed fighting in Syria’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Four Britons die fighting in Syria: Report (dailystar.com.lb)
- British Al Qaeda Jihadis In Syria: “We Will Bleed You To Death” Americans (dcclothesline.com)
- Israel doing its best to patch up their Al-Qaeda terrorist friends from Syria (uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com)
- British Nationals Fight With al Qaeda In Syria While Boasting That Britain And the U.S. Will Be Next (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
The murder of Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi was an organized hit to cover up direct arm deals
September 25, 2013
A former CIA gun runner revealed that the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, was killed in the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in order to cover up the U.S. State Department’s direct arm shipments to al-Qaeda.