Travel Documentary on Iceland. Ultimate Journeys.
Think of Iceland and there are several familiar associations: hip Reykjavík, the beautiful therapeutic Blue Lagoon, or perhaps our musical exports Björk or Sigur Rós. But this land of boiling mud pools, spurting geysers, glaciers and waterfalls is also an adventure playground. Its breathtaking landscape is an inspiration to artists and photographers. Iceland is the least densely populated country in Europe, with a pure, unpolluted and truly magical landscape. Iceland’s summers are surprisingly warm, lush and green, with days lengthening until midsummer, when the sun dips down to the horizon but never sets. During winter you can marvel at the amazing, undulating green, blue, yellow and pink lights of the aurora in the night sky, and the winters are not as cold as you might imagine. Regardless of when you visit, you can be assured of the warmth of the Icelanders’ welcome and their desire to share their culture and make every effort to ensure that your stay is a pleasant one.
- Documentary : Know Iceland (propelsteps.wordpress.com)
- October 10th – Blue Lagoon Day – Reykjavik, Iceland (travelpod.com)
- Second Month in Iceland by the Numbers (unlockingkiki.com)
- Icelandic Sweater (thevoyagewoman.com)
- Iceland Culture: On The Forefront Of Erosion Reversal (wcrxfmstandby.wordpress.com)
- Iceland a “cool” place to stoppover! (nsmich.wordpress.com)
- Iceland. (savetonight00.wordpress.com)
- Subaru Expedition Iceland Trip Diary (kbb.com)
- Documentary : Know Iceland (oyiabrown.com)