Colombia: More than 200 girls hospitalized after receiving shots of the vaccine called Gardasil.
CCTV America’s Michelle Begue reports.
In the marketing and licensure of the HPV vaccine, changes to cervical cells have been equated with death. This is called using a “surrogate marker” and in vaccine research, this is considered acceptable because we can’t otherwise prove a non-event is attributable to an intervention. There are leaps in logic and in science inherent in this practice, that render conclusions nothing more than false marketing.
In fact, none of the HPV vaccines have ever been proven to prevent a single case of cervical cancer. Don’t take my word for it, listen to what Diane Harper, one of the lead researchers for the vaccine, and a whistleblower, has to say
Around 2,000 reported side effects after using Gardasil cervical cancer vaccine have determined Japanese government officials to withdraw Gardasil from the market in 2013, despite the vaccine being highly promoted in the United States and now approved by the European Union.
“Japanese health officials have recorded nearly 2,000 adverse reactions – hundreds of them serious,” reported Judicial Watch, the Washington-based corruption watchdog that has been monitoring the effects – and health costs – of the drug’s use in the United States for years.
“The alarming reports have led Japan’s government to take action, suspending recommendation for the controversial vaccine which is billed as a miracle shot that can prevent certain strains of cervical cancer caused by Human Papillomavirus (HPV).”
1. An article: If you only want to read one link, this might be the one: Why You Never Need A Tetanus Vaccine, Regardless of Your Age or Location by Dave Mihalovic. This is a thoroughly documented thoughtful look at fact and fiction regarding the tetanus shot. A MUST READ for every parent by a Naturopathic Doctor who specializes in vaccine research, cancer prevention and a natural approach to treatment.
2. A Video: Great detailed information by Dr Sherri Tenpenny’s brief video. Dr Tennpenny has logged over 18,000 hours in vaccine research in addition to her medical training and experience. She is someone who reads ALL the details and explains what she learns in an understandable way. She once gave out “tetanus shots” like candy in the ER. Now she explains the science.
3. Another video: 11 minutes on Tetanus, Prevention, Wound Care and Vitamin C by Dr Suzanne Humphries. An internal medicine specialist who began to listen to her patients when they responded with vaccine injuries and has spent years of her life devoted to the truth about vaccines, illness and the route to true health.
4. Very well stated points here by Emily, a.k.a. Holistic Squid, who lives in the mountains above Malibu, CA; a mom, acupuncturist, and blogger in love with real food and healthy living. Sometimes moms have done more research than doctors – they take their role as protector of their child’s health very seriously.
5. A good summary with more links to explore by Guggie Daily, a blogger who provides a fresh, evidence-based perspective for today’s parents on a variety of early childhood topics.
6. More research: One of my favorite bloggers who researches, thinks and expresses herself really clearly! Jessica Gianelloni who summarizes what she has discovered in The Truth About Tetanus. [This link is currently not working as Jessica has had to make changes in her website. I am leaving it in with the hope that it will be available in the future]
7. An article by Tetyana Obukhanych, Ph.D. in Immunology, tetanus-shot-how-do-we-know-that-it-works?
8. An article by an evidence based blogger, The Healthy Home Economist, in which she shares her personal story of receiving a tetanus shot (actually Td) and experiencing a vaccine injury resulting in neuralgia leading her to embark on a journey of serious research.
9. And yet another summary of research by a seasoned thinking mother, who also answers practical questions like how to avoid tetanus, and what to do if you suspect tetanus, in her article A Dose of Reality.
10. A Naturopathic understanding and approach to treating tetanus is outlined here by Ingri Cassel, Director, Vaccination Liberation, an organization dedicated to providing truth about vaccines.
Called Tetanus is unique among the so-cvaccine-preventable diseases as it is not communicable and therefore the ‘herd immunity’ argument is not applicable. Tetanus as a clinical entity is linked to the bacterium Clostridium tetani, however this bacterium is recovered from a wound in only 30% of cases, and is often isolated from patients who have not developed tetanus.
The tetanus bacterium is ubiquitous. It is not here today gone tomorrow. It is found on the surface of the body, in the mouth, in the gastro-intestinal tract, in house dust and clothing. It occurs extensively in cultivated soils. The organism lives as a harmless commensal in the gut of many animals, in addition to humans (rural residents tend to have higher rates of intestinal carriage than city dwellers). In spite of the ubiquity of the so-called cause, the incidence of tetanus is significantly low.
It is not the bacterium itself that causes the development of tetanus but the toxins it produces under anaerobic conditions. “Under normal conditions, no disease will occur if spores are introduced into a wound.”(J. Ark Med Soc Vol 80, No 3 p134) and “It is the compromised host, or traumatised patient, either by surgery or accident, who is most apt to develop tetanus.” (J Foot Surgery Vol 23, No 3 p235).
(NaturalNews) Even though the big revelations about Big Pharma’s science paper research fraud came out years ago, most people are still not aware of this. Here’s the scoop: Drug companies routinely pay P.R. firms to ghostwrite clinical science papers which are published in medical journals and forwarded to the FDA to “prove” the drugs are safe and effective. But it’s all a farce: The papers are pure fiction, dreamed up by what are essentially marketing firms for the sole purpose of getting drugs approved even when they don’t work.
“In 2009, around fourteen thousand women who developed breast cancer while taking Prempro, a hormone replacement therapy (HRT), sued the drug’s manufacturer, Wyeth,” wrote Rupert Sheldrake in an extraordinary book called Science Set Free.
Read more at:
The former chief scientific officer for Britain’s Department of Health who was responsible for deciding if medicines and vaccines were safe for use among the general public says his former employer is guilty of “utterly inexplicable complacency” regarding the mumps, measles and rubella shot.
The UK’s Daily Mail Online reports that Dr. Peter Fletcher, who was his country’s chief scientific officer in the late 1970s, said if it is ultimately proven that the MMR vaccine is linked to autism, “the refusal by governments to evaluate the risks properly will make this one of the greatest scandals in medical history.”
He also said that, after he agreed to become an expert witness in court cases – mostly lawsuits – involving drug safety on behalf of parents with vaccine-injured children, he receive a wealth of information contained in thousands of documents relating to cases he believed the public had a right to see.
Data are steadily accumulating
Fletcher, the Daily Mail Online noted, has borne witness to a “steady accumulation of evidence” from scientists around the world that the MMR vaccine is indeed linked to brain injury in some children.
However, “there are very powerful people in positions of great authority in Britain and elsewhere who have staked their reputations and careers on the safety of MMR and they are willing to do almost anything to protect themselves,” he said.
The MMR vaccine-autism link was first discovered by Dr. Andrew Wakefield, a former gastroenterologist and medical researcher, in 1998. His research findings have been savagely attacked by all the usual suspects – governments, Big Pharma, traditional medicine and science – though he maintains today that his findings were sound and that more research is needed to document the effects of the vaccine.
Fletcher’s warning come amid reports that the British government was planning to introduce an additional vaccine for pneumococcal meningitis for babies, with vaccination to begin next April. Also, the government is considering recommending the vaccine for children under two years of age – not to protect them but to protect parents and other adults they may come into contact with.
Fletcher first expressed concern about the MMR vaccine in 2001, the Daily Mail Online reported. He said at the time that safety trials before the vaccine was introduced in his country were not adequate. And now he says he is afraid that what he suspected is becoming more apparent, given the rising number of autism cases around the work and a growing understanding, scientifically, of autism-related bowel disease, which ultimately convinced Fletcher the vaccine was to blame.
“Clinical and scientific data is steadily accumulating that the live measles virus in MMR can cause brain, gut and immune system damage in a subset of vulnerable children,” he said.
‘Why doesn’t the government take this seriously?’
“There’s no one conclusive piece of scientific evidence, no ‘smoking gun’, because there very rarely is when adverse drug reactions are first suspected,” Fletcher continued, as reported by the Daily Mail. “When vaccine damage in very young children is involved, it is harder to prove the links.
“But it is the steady accumulation of evidence, from a number of respected universities, teaching hospitals and laboratories around the world, that matters here. There’s far too much to ignore. Yet government health authorities are, it seems, more than happy to do so,” Fletcher added, saying he found “this official complacency utterly inexplicable” in light of the global explosion in autism cases.
“When scientists first raised fears of a possible link between mad cow disease and an apparently new, variant form of CJD they had detected in just 20 or 30 patients, everybody panicked and millions of cows were slaughtered,” said Fletcher.
“Yet there has been a tenfold increase in autism and related forms of brain damage over the past 15 years, roughly coinciding with MMR’s introduction, and an extremely worrying increase in childhood inflammatory bowel diseases and immune disorders such as diabetes, and no one in authority will even admit it’s happening, let alone try to investigate the causes.”
He added there just was “no way” a tenfold increase in autism cases could be the result of doctors better recognizing the condition.
“It is highly likely that at least part of this increase is a [vaccine-related] problem.” he said. “But whatever it is, why isn’t the Government taking this massive public health problem more seriously?”