99.76% risk reduction from hospitalization; 100% risk reduction from death. Plus they don’t cause death or disability (like the COVID vaccines do). This is why they are being suppressed by the NIH.
Early treatment is the true win-win: for you and for society
It’s the patriotic thing to do to end the pandemic.
We need to educate everyone on early treatment protocols. Look at the benefits:
- Treatments are super safe never kill or disable you
- You will avoid getting long-haul COVID
- Higher relative risk reduction than any vaccine or big-company pharma proprietary drug. For the Fareed-Tyson protocol, we have 99.76% reduction in hospitalization, and 100% reduction in death rate. There is nothing better that. Nothing.
- After you recover, if you catch COVID again, you won’t get sick or infect anyone else. None of these are true if you get vaccinated.
- After you recover, you can’t pass on the virus to anyone else (like you can if you just get vaccinated). This is important. This keeps others safe. It is the right thing to do for society. It is the patriotic thing to do.
What’s the catch? They only work if you take the drugs and are treated early (as soon as you have symptoms).
For more information on effective early treatments, see my article on early treatments.
The big problem was never the virus; it is our response to the virus
Meanwhile, the effectiveness of early treatments will continue to be suppressed by the CDC, FDA, NIH, AMA, and WHO among others.