In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the major trade deal struck by David Cameron during his visit to China where the UK won the right to export pig semen. And despite the upbeat words during George Osborne’s Autumn Statement, Max and Stacy notice that the actual facts on the ground, from the biggest draw down on savings in 40 years to a £5000 collapse in median household income to a doubling of malnutrition cases at English hospitals, the real economy seems to be shrinking at an ever faster pace. In the second half, Max debunks George Osborne’s economic policies with the help of Professor Steve Keen, author of Debunking Economics. They discuss the bureau-crazies and the financial-political complex which has destroyed the economy and Keen notes that the Dodd-Frank Act got rid of Section 13.3 of the Federal Reserve Act which would have allowed the Federal Reserve to bailout the public rather than the banks.
In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the absurd tongue eating isopod sitting in the middle of the global financial system and what the system would look like with that parasite ripped out of the host economy. They look at Iceland and Kenya where parasites are being banished with old debt repudiation ideas and with revolutionary new crypto payment systems. In the second half, Max interviews futurist, IT architect and Free Software advocate, Arjen Kamphuis, about the internet in a post re-architected NSA world in which the free network is disintegrating but against which the likes of Google, Oracle and Microsoft are leveraged. They add up the costs to US corporations in lost revenue as nations across Europe and Latin America divorce themselves from industrial espionage on an industrial scale from America.
FOLLOW Max Keiser on Twitter: http://twitter.com/maxkeiser
- Keiser Report: Banksters aka Tongue Eating Isopods (E531) (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- Keiser Report: Banksters aka Tongue Eating Isopods (E531) (alternativenewsalert.com)
- ‘Bitcoin is a protocol for rapid hashing, use it!’ [Arjen Kamphuis @ KeiserReport] (disclose.tv)
- Keiser Report: Banksters aka Tongue Eating Isopods (E531) (brotherjohnf.com)
- Keiser Report: Gold, Silver, Bitcoin FTW! (E527) (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- Keiser Report: SME for Small & Medium Economies (E528) (elementulhuliganic.wordpress.com)
- Parasitic world driven by parasitic needs ruled by parasites (therebel.org)
- [KR531] Keiser Report: Banksters aka Tongue Eating Isopods (maxkeiser.com)
- FSN: Keiser Report: Banksters aka Tongue Eating Isopods (E531) (silveristhenew.com)
In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss WTF in the UK as RBS slaughters SMEs and then robs their still warm corpses; while over in the PRC, the PBOC has thrown a whole bunch of STFU at US Treasuries. They discuss the implications of both oil being priced in yuan on the Shanghai futures exchange and Iran being prohibited from trading oil for gold under the P5+1 deal. In the second half, Max interviews Alasdair Macleod of GoldMoney.com about 400 ounce London .995 gold bars being sent to Switzerland from Arab holders and melted down to 1 kilo .9999 bars, thus moving gold from the London standard, to the new better Chinese standard – suggesting we may be entering a post-petrodollar world. In which case, petrodollars could be flowing back into NY in pure dollar form to cause high inflation. And, finally, Max and Alasdair suggest that unless you rig gold markets, your forex and libor rigging won’t work.