Nike Sweatshops: Behind the Swoosh is the ultimate video for exploring the sweatshop issue. Using Nike as a case study, the film documents first hand the widespread and oppressive and exploitative labor practices in the developing world.
Used as a resource by faculty members and community leaders across the country, Behind the Swoosh is appropriate for use in classrooms, libraries, conferences, churches, community centers and union halls.
To learn more about the fight against Nike sweatshops, visit http://www.facebook.com/teamsweat or http://www.teamsweat.org.
- Nike’s Sweatshop Problem: Just Don’t Do It. (csrinclothing.wordpress.com)
- The Disturbing Use of Sweatshops (cjackson755.wordpress.com)
- Just do it? Nike and Sweatshops (jonathanjfaust05.wordpress.com)
- Outsourcing (damongy.wordpress.com)
- Nike’s iconic Air Max trainer celebrates 25th anniversary with Tinker Hatfield (theguardian.com)
- “Sweatshop-Free!” (thegeopoliticsofbeautynyu2.wordpress.com)
- Sweatshops (putanendtosweatshops.wordpress.com)
- Sweatshops (compicated.wordpress.com)
- Just Do It – Or Else: Nike Accused of Sweatshop Abuses (theblaze.com)