Is there a connection between atheism/religious disbelief and the desire for an increasingly powerful, ever-expanding government that tramples individual freedoms? Steven Crowder joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss trends among atheists, the non-believers draw toward false government solutions, incredibly important values instilled via Christianity, objective ethics, the “my body, my choice” abortion mantra, economy crushing climate change proposals and the rise of the regressive left. Steven Crowder is a comedian, political commentator and the host of Louder with Crowder on Conservative Review TV. Website: http://www.louderwithcrowder.com YouTube: http://youtube.com/StevenCrowder Twitter: http://twitter.com/scrowder Mug Club Sign Up: http://crtv.com/mugclub Your support is essential to Freedomain Radio, which is 100% funded by viewers like you. Please support the show by making a one time donation or signing up for a monthly recurring donation at: http://www.freedomainradio.com/donate Get more from Stefan Molyneux and Freedomain Radio including books, podcasts and other info at: http://www.freedomainradio.com Amazon Affiliate Links US: http://www.fdrurl.com/Amazon Canada: http://www.fdrurl.com/AmazonCanada UK: http://www.fdrurl.com/AmazonUK
A man of many titles, Jesse Ventura is a politician, actor, author, US navy veteran and a former professional wrestler. He does not associate himself with either side of the political establishment. Jesse Ventura won the seat of 38th Governor of Minnesota as an independent candidate. He believes the same luck may push him to the top of American politics – to become president of the United States.
- Jesse Ventura: Two evils in US politics mean no choice at all (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Jesse Ventura: Two Evils in US Politics Mean No Choice at All (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- I got news 4 U: ‘No more foreign aid and cut down defense spending!’ [Jesse Ventura @ RT] (disclose.tv)
- Jesse Ventura Calls for Revolution in USA (veteranstoday.com)
- RussiaToday: Jesse Ventura: Two evils in US politics mean no choice at all (silveristhenew.com)
- Jesse Ventura says US government should be punished, not Snowden or Manning – YouTube (alternativenewsalert.com)
- RT: Jesse Ventura: Every baby born in US already $50,000 in debt (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Jesse Ventura: Two evils in US politics mean no choice at all (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Jesse Ventura: Two evils in US politics mean no choice at all (therebel.org)
A Brand new politics – Russell Brand interview – Following on from his explosive and controversial interview on BBC Newsnight, Russell Brand sat down for an evening with Mehdi Hasan to discuss his opinions on the world order, politics, drugs and their treatment and also anything else that Russell felt like talking about. Jesse Ventura Page NEW – http://jesse-ventura.com
More than 16,000 Greeks marched through the streets of Athens on Sunday to protest against austerity and mark the 40th anniversary of the student uprising against the former ruling military junta.
The annual march comes as Greece reels from its sixth year of recession. European Union and International Monetary Fund (IMF) lenders are set to begin a new round of talks to decide whether to throw more money at the southern European nation.
The crowd gathered in front of parliament in Syntagma Square, waving banners which read, “IMF, EU out!,” in reference to the bailouts that Greece has received from both bodies in return for harsh austerity measures.
The crowd shouted, “Don’t bow your heads” and “Never again fascism,” in reference to the military rule which took place between 1967 and 1974.