Is there a connection between atheism/religious disbelief and the desire for an increasingly powerful, ever-expanding government that tramples individual freedoms? Steven Crowder joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss trends among atheists, the non-believers draw toward false government solutions, incredibly important values instilled via Christianity, objective ethics, the “my body, my choice” abortion mantra, economy crushing climate change proposals and the rise of the regressive left. Steven Crowder is a comedian, political commentator and the host of Louder with Crowder on Conservative Review TV. Website: http://www.louderwithcrowder.com YouTube: http://youtube.com/StevenCrowder Twitter: http://twitter.com/scrowder Mug Club Sign Up: http://crtv.com/mugclub Your support is essential to Freedomain Radio, which is 100% funded by viewers like you. Please support the show by making a one time donation or signing up for a monthly recurring donation at: http://www.freedomainradio.com/donate Get more from Stefan Molyneux and Freedomain Radio including books, podcasts and other info at: http://www.freedomainradio.com Amazon Affiliate Links US: http://www.fdrurl.com/Amazon Canada: http://www.fdrurl.com/AmazonCanada UK: http://www.fdrurl.com/AmazonUK
A man of many titles, Jesse Ventura is a politician, actor, author, US navy veteran and a former professional wrestler. He does not associate himself with either side of the political establishment. Jesse Ventura won the seat of 38th Governor of Minnesota as an independent candidate. He believes the same luck may push him to the top of American politics – to become president of the United States.
- Jesse Ventura: Two evils in US politics mean no choice at all (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Jesse Ventura: Two Evils in US Politics Mean No Choice at All (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- I got news 4 U: ‘No more foreign aid and cut down defense spending!’ [Jesse Ventura @ RT] (disclose.tv)
- Jesse Ventura Calls for Revolution in USA (veteranstoday.com)
- RussiaToday: Jesse Ventura: Two evils in US politics mean no choice at all (silveristhenew.com)
- Jesse Ventura says US government should be punished, not Snowden or Manning – YouTube (alternativenewsalert.com)
- RT: Jesse Ventura: Every baby born in US already $50,000 in debt (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Jesse Ventura: Two evils in US politics mean no choice at all (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Jesse Ventura: Two evils in US politics mean no choice at all (therebel.org)
A Brand new politics – Russell Brand interview – Following on from his explosive and controversial interview on BBC Newsnight, Russell Brand sat down for an evening with Mehdi Hasan to discuss his opinions on the world order, politics, drugs and their treatment and also anything else that Russell felt like talking about. Jesse Ventura Page NEW – http://jesse-ventura.com
More than 16,000 Greeks marched through the streets of Athens on Sunday to protest against austerity and mark the 40th anniversary of the student uprising against the former ruling military junta.
The annual march comes as Greece reels from its sixth year of recession. European Union and International Monetary Fund (IMF) lenders are set to begin a new round of talks to decide whether to throw more money at the southern European nation.
The crowd gathered in front of parliament in Syntagma Square, waving banners which read, “IMF, EU out!,” in reference to the bailouts that Greece has received from both bodies in return for harsh austerity measures.
The crowd shouted, “Don’t bow your heads” and “Never again fascism,” in reference to the military rule which took place between 1967 and 1974.
Thousands of people in the UK and US united in their rejection of mainstream media in a mass protest. Protesters targeted the headquarters of media giants like Fox News, the BBC and NBS, decrying their narrow coverage of world affairs.
The March Against Mainstream Media (MAMM) organized the international protest via social media and challenged the established media to cover it.
In a statement posted on the MAMM website, the organization said big media outlets had two options: “report on the fact that thousands of people are currently protesting outside of their buildings because they are keeping important news from the public’s eyes,” or ignore them.
President Putin should get the Nobel Peace Prize for his moves to resolve the Syrian crisis, according to a group of Russian activists and political scientists who have indicated that they are officially proposing the president’s nomination.
One of the main sponsors of the move, State Duma MP Iosif Kobzon, told reporters that in his view Putin deserved the prize much more than the 2009 laureate, US President Barack Obama.
“Barack Obama is the man who has initiated and approved the United States’ aggressive actions in Iraq and Afghanistan, now he is preparing for an invasion into Syria. He bears this title nevertheless. Our president, who tries to stop the bloodshed and who tries to help the conflict situation with political dialogue, is in my view more worthy of this high title,” the Interfax news agency quoted Kobzon as saying.
- Vladimir Putin Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Russian group backs Putin for Nobel peace prize over Syria (dailystar.com.lb)
- Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize (rinf.com)
- Vladimir Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for efforts to ‘maintain peace and tranquility’ (metro.co.uk)
- Vladimir Putin Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize (businessinsider.com)
- Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize !! (yalibnan.com)
- Vladmir Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for role in Syrian conflict (dnaindia.com)
- Putin Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize (advocate.com)
- Russia nominates Putin for Nobel Peace Prize (tehrantimes.com)
- Was Nobel Peace Prize pick a ‘sophisticated nod to Putin’? (theweek.co.uk)