the Truth is stranger than fiction… – When vain and prevailing voices sound in our ears…
Links: Floodgates are Open & Battle Line Encroaches upon US (inTruthbyGrace) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k91ph… “Let no one deceive you” (Alistair Begg) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDzpc… The Denial of Death (Jason Silva) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFMKy…
ᴴᴰ Full Ride on the Space Shuttle Boosters ♦ Natural Sound ♦ STS 134 Launch
Outboard SRB views from the STS 134 Space Shuttle launch with ғᴜʟʟ ʟᴇɴɢʜᴛ sound ( + launch radio) from the trip up and the spectacular 71km. fall back down to Earth . . .+++ . .The boosters will propel the Shuttle to 3512 mph (5652 km/h). At 124 sec. after lift off, the . ►►
SRBs have expended their fuel. They separate from the orbiter at an altitude of approx 30,4 mi.(49 km)
After separation, momentum will propel the SRBs for another 70 sec. to an altitude of 44,1 mi (71,6 km)
before they begin their long tumble back to Earth. . . .
At an altitude of 2,5 mi.(4.6 km) the nose cap is jettisoned and deploys a pilot parachute.
These immediately deploys the drogue parachute which is attached to the top of the cone-
shaped structure at the end of the booster.
At an altitude of 1,2 mi (2.1 km) the cone separates and this releases three main parachutes.
These chutes will quickly slow the booster’s speed from 230 mph (370 km/h) to 51 mph.(82 km/h)
A motor nozzle extension is severed by a pyrotechnic charge approx 20 sec. later to prevent damage
to the nozzle at impact.
At approx. seven minutes after liftoff, the boosters impact the Atlantic Ocean.
The splashdown area is a box of about 7 by 10.5 mi (11 by 16.7 km) located about 140 mi (258 km)
downrange from the launch pad where 2 retrieval ships collect them.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .+++ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
SRB video Space Shuttle STS 134 Montage+ live comm.
This is the official video for DJ Fresh’s new single ‘Dibby Dibby Sound’, a collaboration with St Louis producer Jay Fay also featuring the legendary garage vocalist Ms Dynamite.
Premiered by Zane Lowe on BBC Radio 1 on 29th October 2013, who made it his Hottest Record in the World, ‘Dibby Dibby Sound’ is the second single to be taken from DJ Fresh’s new album – due for release next year.
Video directed by The Sacred Egg and produced by Riff Raff Films.
‘Dibby Dibby Sound’ is out now on Ministry of Sound Recordings and coming soon on Columbia Records USA.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DJFRESH-SUBSCRIBE or by clicking the button above.
Computer scientists have developed malware capable of establishing communications between devices that don’t have active network connections. The discovery threatens the perceived protection of the “air gap” that separates standalone devices.
Using the built-in microphones and speakers found on PCs, the lab-created prototype malware uses inaudible audio signals to transmit small amounts of data over covert channels at distances of nearly 65 feet. The distance can be increased by creating a network of devices that repeat the signals.
The proof-of-concept software, detailed in the Journal of Communications, suggests that a lack of an Internet connection isn’t enough to insulate sensitive internal computer systems from the outside world. The research comes after the recent disclosure of mysterious malware that used high-frequency signals to hurdle between non-networked devices.
- Scientist-developed malware covertly jumps air gaps using inaudible sound (beyondfrequency.com)
- Scientist-developed malware covertly jumps air gaps using inaudible sound (12160.info)
- Prototype malware covertly jumps ‘air gap’ barrier using audio signals (highonscienceandtechnology.wordpress.com)
- UPDATE: New Malware Can Jump Air Gaps Using INAUDIBLE SOUND (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- Experimental malware uses inaudible sound to defeat network air gaps (gregorydevans.wordpress.com)
- New Malware Can Jump Air Gaps Using Inaudible Sound (gizmodo.com.au)
- Electronic Warfare: Scientist-developed malware covertly jumps air gaps using inaudible sound (blacklistednews.com)
- Malware Jumps ‘Air Gap’ Between Non-Networked Devices (packetstormsecurity.com)
- Scientist-developed malware covertly jumps air gaps using inaudible sound (fedcyber.com)
- NEWLY REDESIGNED 2012 UPGRADED MODEL
- Outputs a unique proprietary combination of ultra-high frequency soundwaves
- Can cause headaches, intense irritation, sweating, imbalance, nausea, or even vomiting
- Dimensions: 5¾” x 3″ x 2¼”
- PLEASE NOTE: Results will vary due to subject tolerance
For you friendly neighborhood police watch