We believe that the Syrian people should decide on their future without any outside interference, Hamas’ representative in Lebanon Osama Hamdan says exclusively to RT’s Nadezhda Kevorkova.
Member of the Hamas politburo, the organization’s representative in Lebanon, its spokesman and negotiator Osama Hamdan says that Palestinian Sunnis are keeping their alliances with Shia Hezbollah and Iran and, contrary to what the media say, they don’t participate in jihadist operations in Syria.
He is analyzing the consequences of the Syrian war and Russia’s role in the US’s decision not to bomb Syria.
- Hamas ‘not meddling’ in Egypt’s affairs, says Haniyeh (jpost.com)
- Hezbollah and Hamas Still Not Ready to Meet Face-to-Face (uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com)
- Hamas greatly concerned over suffering of Syria’s Palestinian refugees (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- Blast kills 3 in south Beirut suburbs (bigstory.ap.org)
- Hamas doesn’t take action for any side in Syrian conflict – spokesman (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- Evidence of Hamas Fighting the Syrian Arab Army (syrianews.cc)
- Syria: SAA in Hama & in Daraa (syrianews.cc)
- Ousted Egypt president detained over Hamas contact (bigstory.ap.org)
- Hamas Leader to Visit Tehran (israelnationalnews.com)
- Assad: Chemical arms no longer needed against Israel (timesofisrael.com)