ZEG TV HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC – Archaeological Discoveries That Are Way Too Controversial for Todays Scientists
Unexplained discoveries makeit clear that our past was different than what some archeologists want us to believe. There were prehistoric civilizations whose technological advancement is claimed to rival or surpass our own. Across the globe, nomadic peoples and primitive cultures seemed to experience advancements in sudden bursts. One theory is that these cultures were infiltrated by an alien culture. They brought with them the knowledge for advancing technology and thus seeding a modern civilization. The precision and technology necessary to build some of these incredible structures eludes even the most cutting-edge of modern science. There is evidence of ancient and mysterious artifacts scattered all over the earth by an unknown civilization, the claim here is that this civilization was alien, they gave us the technology to build the Egyptian and Mayan pyramids, the Nazca lines in Peru, Stonehenge and other ancient artifacts.
Shame for Australia Shame on you Aussie News. #FakeNews Down Under Vaccines Injure. Stand up for TruthPublic Health Vaccines Injure. #VaxXed #CDCwhistleblower
Trump’s Proposed Five Year MORATORIUM on Childhood Vaccinations
By Kent Heckenlively, JD
I like to study presidents and their path to power.
Most people don’t recall that before Bill Clinton became President, the democrats had lost five of the previous six elections. Clinton founded the Southern Democratic Leadership Council to chart a new, more moderate course for democrats.
Barack Obama began his campaign for the presidency at the Illinois State House where Abraham Lincoln had served as a representative, an audacious call for America to fulfill its historic call for racial equality.
Trump is equally bold, the first true citizen to run for the highest office in the land, beholden to NO special interests.
Killed by a tdap vaccine
One of the last videos I have of Nicholas before he left us. I miss his smile, i miss his laugh, I miss tying his little shoes, I miss putting his coat one, i miss putting him in his car seat, I miss the way he used to say Daddy , I miss so much. Such a huge hole in my heart and feel so hurt all the time. So hard waking up without him it’s the worst thing in the world and it’s a terrible way to go through life now. He was the best son a father could ask for. I was looking forward to seeing him on the mats, taking him to ball games, playing catch, doing all the little things my father taught me growing up that a father dreams about doing with their son. I had the perfect boy and he was taken from me, so messed up it’s not fair. Miss him so much. I love you Nicholas
The Wild Doc – Religious Exemptions For Vaccines
Vaccine injury – Her little foot had turned blue. #Vaxxed #Truth #Science #VaccinesKill
Editor: Robin Aris
Bill gates want the world population to drop by 35%
CDC Investigates Itself on #CDCwhistleblower Fraud Charges and Then Declines to Share Results with Congress
by Ginger Taylor
After the blockbuster revelations that Dr. William Thompson had come forward and admitted that CDC was withholding information that they found linking vaccines to autism, Congressman Bill Posey took the lead in investigating the matter. After many months of sorting through documents given to him by Thompson, Posey took to the floor of the House of Representatives last summer to confirm that there was ample evidence that fraud was taking place and called for formal Congressional hearings.
Utah Representative Jason Chaffetz, the new head of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, had reportedly committed to Rep. Posey that he would hold hearings, however those reports were followed by others suggesting that key members of Congress were coming intense under pressure from vaccine interests not to hold hearings, and instead to allow CDC to investigate themselves.
Indeed, CDC spokesperson Tom Skinner released the following statement to Forbes Magazine, announcing that the agency will investigate themselves for the fraud charges that have been levied against them:
“CDC is aware that employee Dr. William Thompson has raised concerns regarding an article he co-authored that was published in 2004 in Pediatrics. Consistent with CDC’s existing policies and procedures, the agency, through its Office of the Associate Director for Science (ADS), and in coordination with the HHS Office of Research Integrity, is reviewing these concerns. The agency will provide further information once the review is completed.”
Months after Rep. Chaffetz had reportedly committed to hold hearings, no hearings have been publicly discussed. Further, activists in the black community report that the ORG’s ranking member, Rep. Elijah Cummings, initially committed to them that he would look into the Thompson disclosure, but recanted his commitment to them within days of making it.
Attacking Ourselves: Top Doctors Reveal Vaccines Turn Our Immune System Against Us
Posted on: Tuesday, February 24th 2015 at 6:45 pm
Written By: Celeste McGovern
This article is copyrighted by GreenMedInfo LLC, 2015
The research is hard to ignore, vaccines can trigger autoimmunity with a laundry list of diseases to follow. With harmful and toxic metals as some vaccine ingredients, who is susceptible and which individuals are more at risk?
No one would accuse Yehuda Shoenfeld of being a quack. The Israeli clinician has spent more than three decades studying the human immune system and is at the pinnacle of his profession. You might say he is more foundation than fringe in his specialty; he wrote the textbooks. The Mosaic of Autoimmunity, Autoantibodies, Diagnostic Criteria in Autoimmune Diseases, Infection and Autoimmunity, Cancer and Autoimmunity – the list is 25 titles long and some of them are cornerstones of clinical practice. Hardly surprising that Shoenfeld has been called the “Godfather of Autoimmunology” – the study of the immune system turned on itself in a wide array of diseases from type 1 diabetes to ulcerative colitis and multiple sclerosis.
But something strange is happening in the world of immunology lately and a small evidence of it is that the Godfather of Autoimmunology is pointing to vaccines – specifically, some of their ingredients including the toxic metal aluminum – as a significant contributor to the growing global epidemic of autoimmune diseases. The bigger evidence is a huge body of research that’s poured in in the past 15 years, and particularly in the past five years. Take for example, a recent article published in the journal Pharmacological Research in which Shoenfeld and colleagues issue unprecedented guidelines naming four categories of people who are most at risk for vaccine-induced autoimmunity.
“On one hand,” vaccines prevent infections which can trigger autoimmunity, say the paper’s authors, Alessandra Soriano, of the Department of Clinical Medicine and Rheumatology at the Campus Bio-Medico University in Rome, Gideon Nesher, of the Hebrew University Medical School in Jerusalem and Shoenfeld, founder and head of the Zabludowicz Center of Autoimmune Diseases in the Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer. He is also editor of three medical journals and author of more than 1,500 research papers across the spectrum of medical journalism and founder of the International Congress on Autoimmunology. “On the other hand, many reports that describe post-vaccination autoimmunity strongly suggest that vaccines can indeed trigger autoimmunity. Defined autoimmune diseases that may occur following vaccinations include arthritis, lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE) diabetes mellitus, thrombocytopenia, vasculitis, dermatomyosiositis, Guillain-Barre syndrome and demyelinating disorders. Almost all types of vaccines have been reported to be associated with the onset of ASIA.”
ASIA – or Autoimmune/inflammatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants (also known as Shoenfeld’s syndrome) — first appeared in the Journal of Autoimmunology four years ago. It is an umbrella term for a collection of similar symptoms, including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, that result after exposure to an adjuvant – an environmental agent including common vaccine ingredients that stimulate the immune system. Since then an enormous body of research, using ASIA as a paradigm, has begun to unravel the mystery of how environmental toxins, particularly the metal aluminum used in vaccines, can trigger an immune system chain reaction in susceptible individuals and may lead to overt autoimmune disease.
Oregon Couple Loses Children due to “Low IQ”
by Brian Shilhavy
Health Impact News Editor
Earlier this year (May, 2017) we covered the story of Amy Fabbrini and Eric Ziegler of Bend, Oregon, who have been fighting to prevent Oregon Department of Human Services’ Child Protection Services from terminating their parental rights to their children for nearly four years.
The agency has deemed the couple “incapable” of parenting. CPS claims that the couple cannot provide for their children because they are believed to be intellectually limited. Two of their children were removed shortly after birth, before the couple even had a chance to parent them.
This label of “incapable” placed on Amy and Eric comes as a shock to those who know the couple, given that both of the parents graduated from high school with a standard diploma, and both ranked in the middle of their graduating class.
Watch this video then ask yourself again if your pets need these vaccines.
Thousands of Citizens Rise up Against Mandatory Vaccines in Italy Italians protest new vaccination laws – mainstream media blackout
By: Jay Greenberg
The people of Italy have been taking to the streets in their thousands to stand up against Italy’s new mandatory vaccine laws. Thousands of angry citizens have been demonstrating against the vaccinations that have recently been made compulsory, yet the mainstream media in the West refuses to cover the protests. As forced vaccines laws are slowly brought in across the globe, the US corporate media is censoring the coverage over fears the resistance will spread. SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO The unprecedented decree-law that was proposed by the Minister of Health has been signed by the sitting Italian president Sergio Mattarella. Until recently, only four vaccines were mandatory in Italy, but now that number has tripled to 12. Despite the Istituto Superiore Di Sanità (the local version of the CDC) declaring that what was stated in the decree itself had no objective urgency, no other decree-law has moved so fast in the Italian legislative system, proving that this legislation only serves to forward the globalist’s agenda of forced vaccinations for all citizens worldwide.
UNICEF Vaccinates African Refugee Children with Combination OPV/IPV Vaccines as Part of Vaccination Experiment
In 2014, a report published by UNICEF revealed that, due to an outbreak of polio in Kenya, the charity had decided it was time to step up their efforts to contain the disease. According to their reports, the most effective way to increase the children’s immunity was to vaccinate them with a combination of both the oral (OPV) and the injectable polio vaccine (IPV) simultaneously. 
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), “There are two types of vaccines that protect against polio: inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) and oral poliovirus vaccine (OPV). IPV is given as an injection in the leg or arm, depending on the patient’s age. Polio vaccine may be given at the same time as other vaccines.” 
At first, it appeared that two groups of children were to be vaccinated. The first group would receive the OPV and the second group would receive the IPV. However, it soon became apparent that this was not the case and that, in fact, UNICEF had intended to vaccinate the children with a combination of both of the vaccines.
UNICEF wrote that:
“This time we are including injectable polio vaccine,” says Dr. Samuel Oumo Okiror, Medical Officer at the World Health Organization. “When IPV is combined with OPV, or polio drops, the immunity of the target group improves a lot. We want to make sure that there is better immunity gained among the children.”
Used together, the vaccines accelerate the interruption of poliovirus transmission during outbreaks and also provide greater overall protection from the virus. This approach has not been used previously in any outbreak response.” (emphasis added)
Knowing that this combination could be potentially life-threatening, I decided to watch the video that was published along with the report to see whether or not I had read their paperwork correctly. It wasn’t long before the shocking truth began to sink in. UNICEF was indeed vaccinating the under-fives with not one vaccine, but two polio vaccinations at the same time.
UNICEF’s Secret Partnership Revealed
In 2014, a report published by CTV News, explained that the Global Polio Eradication Initiative was the organization behind the combination vaccination program. As expected, the organization was made up of a partnership among the CDC, Rotary International, the World Health Organization, UNICEF and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. 
In her report, author Helen Branswell wrote that:
“Oral polio vaccine has been the workhorse of the eradication effort since its start in 1988. Cheap and easy to administer, OPV has protected billions of children from paralysis. But the vaccine has a couple of unwelcome features.
On rare occasions a child who gets the vaccine will develop polio; that happens at a rate of about one case per every 2.7 million first doses of OPV given. As well, OPV-vaccinated children shed viruses in their stools. In settings where hygiene is poor those viruses can spread to other children, immunizing them too. But if the vaccine viruses continue to circulate, they can regain the virulence that was engineered out of them in the vaccine manufacturing process. And those viruses can cause paralysis too.” (emphasis added)
Reading through her report, it soon became apparent that it was because of these so-called “unwelcome features” that Bill Gates and his colleagues had collectively come up with the bright idea that these vulnerable children should be vaccinated with both the OPV and the IPV vaccine, at the same time, in a bid to eradicate polio.
The Epidemic of Diseased Ovaries
by Marco Cáceres and Barbara Loe Fisher
Published July 31, 2017
In an article in The Vaccine Reaction titled “Why are Americans So Sick?” journalist Rishma Parpia noted that the United States is experiencing an epidemic of autoimmune diseases. She listed several autoimmune diseases associated with chronic inflammation in the body that have become so “common” that they have come to be seen as normal, including celiac disease, lupus, multiple sclerosis (MS), and type 1 diabetes.1
There is another serious chronic health condition becoming more prevalent in the U.S. and other countries defined as an endocrine (hormonal) disorder, which some scientists suspect may also be an autoimmune disease. It is called polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).2 3 4 The U.S. Office on Women’s Health estimates that one in 10 women between ages 15 and 44 in the U.S. have PCOS.5
It is estimated that 8-20 percent of women of reproductive age in the world are affected by PCOS,6 which involves under or over-production of certain hormones among women of reproductive age that can cause enlarged ovaries and small cysts on their outer edges.7 8
In PCOS there is a low level of progesterone, one of the two main female sex hormones. This low progesterone level has the effect of overstimulating the immune system, which then produces more of the other of the two main female sex hormones, estrogen, and leads to the production of autoantibodies that can mistakenly attack and damage the body’s healthy cells and organs.4
Millions of Women in U.S. Have PCOS
Why are Americans So Sick?
by Rishma Parpia
Published July 6, 2017
Autoimmune Diseases: A Silent and Rising Epidemic
Autoimmune diseases are among the most prevalent diseases in the U.S., affecting more than 23.5 million Americans, particularly women. More than 80 autoimmune diseases have been identified. The most common of these affecting Americans are type 1 diabetes, lupus, MS, rheumatoid arthritis and celiac disease.6 According to the U.S Department of Health and Human Services (HSS), these conditions tend to develop in women in the childbearing years.7
Emily Somers, PhD, an epidemiologist at the University of Michigan’s School of Public Health states:
Females have a higher susceptibility to autoimmune diseases than men—in fact, autoimmune diseases as a group rank among the leading 10 causes of death for women.8 9
Historically, autoimmune diseases have not always been this common. The prevalence of both autoimmune diseases and allergies has been increasing in the U.S. since the 1950s.10 While researchers have postulated many theories explaining the rise in autoimmune diseases, the cause of autoimmune diseases remains largely unknown.
Chronic diseases are the single largest threat to the health of Americans—not infectious diseases. They are the leading cause of death in the U.S. Despite the fact that deaths from infectious diseases have dramatically declined, current public health policies and laws that seek to prevent infectious diseases through vaccination have never been as aggressively enforced in American history.
The big question that remains unanswered is: Why is there such a lack of urgency by public health officials to investigate what is causing American children and adults to be so sick?
Kenya: Over a million women and girls of childbearing age were given a tetanus shot laced with an anti-fertility agent that made them unable to get pregnant or caused miscarriages if they became pregnant. The Gardasil vaccine is also causing infertility and early menopause in young girls, right here in America. Become informed and connect with others in our movement today. Protect your families! >>> tinyurl.com/9Episodes #RevolutionForChoice #InformedConsent #VAXXED #Sterilization #Gardasil
Our sincerest condolences to Connie and Chris Gard, the loving, devoted parents of a precious baby boy who will remain in our hearts always.
HighWire video here: facebook.com/HighWireTalk/videos/467989570243707
Charlie Gard’s story: facebook.com/Charliegardsfight/videos/1274819125897786 #MedicalKidnapping #ParentalRights HighWire with Del Bigtree #RevolutionForChoice
Pro Decizii Informate – Conferinta de presa despre proiectul de lege privind obligativitatea vaccinarii
Pe data de 8 iunie, Asociatia Pro Decizii Informate a organizat prima dintr-o serie anuntata de conferinte, menita sa puna in discutie chestiuni ce tin de sanatatea publica, si in particular sa dezbata, pe baza de argumente medicale, etice si juridice, chestiunea obligativitatii vaccinarii. Prin propunerea legislativa dezbatuta in cadrul conferintei, vaccinarea ar deveni singurul act medical obligatoriu, desi comporta riscuri si efecte adverse, unele grave si foarte grave, pana la deces, care sunt recunoscute chiar de catre producatori prin prospecte.
Subliniem inca de la inceput faptul ca subiectul conferintei a fost OBLIGATIVITATEA vaccinarii si nicidecum nu s-a luat in discutie daca vaccinarea este sau nu o metoda preventiva benefica sau riscanta. Nu s-a spus “vaccinati” sau “nu vaccinati”, dat fiind ca, la ora actuala, decizia de a accesa sau nu un serviciu medical ne apartine, conform legislatiei in vigoare, Constitutiei Romaniei si tratatelor la care tara noastra este parte. Specialistii invitati sa isi spuna punctul de vedere, si anume avocatul, profesor universitar si doctor in drept: avocat Gheorghe Piperea, farmacista Ioana Cacovean, Conf. Univ. Dr. Costel Stanciu, specialistul in sanatate si nutritie Cristela Georgescu si medicul psihiatru Dragos Matei, au abordat, rand pe rand, chestiunea obligativitatii vaccinarii, fiecare din perspectiva ariei sale de competenta.
Microbiologul român VANIA ATUDOREI – Adevăruri incomode despre vaccinuri si industria medicamentelor
“Strange Signal” –Picked Up By NASA’s Cassini Spacecraft at South Pole of Saturn’s Enceladus Revealed Hidden Global Ocean (WATCH Today’s “Galaxy” Stream)
February 19, 2017
The odd signal Cassini detected didn’t reveal a frozen, airless body. Instead, it looked something like a comet that was actively emitting gas. The magnetometer detected that Saturn’s magnetic field, which envelops Enceladus, was perturbed above the moon’s south pole in a way that didn’t make sense for an inactive world. Could it be that the moon was actively replenishing gases it was breathing into space?
On Feb. 17, 2005, the Cassini Mission spacecraft’s magnetometer instrument noticed something odd making the first-ever close pass over Saturn’s moon Enceladus. Since NASA’s two Voyager spacecraft made their distant flybys of Saturn’s moon Enceladus about 20 years prior, JPL scientists in 2005 had anticipated the little moon would be an interesting place to visit with the Cassini Mission. Enceladus is bright white—the most reflective object in the solar system, in fact—and it orbits in the middle of a faint ring of dust-sized ice particles known as Saturn’s E ring. Scientists speculated ice dust was being kicked off its surface somehow. But they presumed it would be, essentially, a dead, airless ball of ice.
A REGION ON MARS WITH RECENT WATER IS ABOUT TO GET MAJOR ATTENTION
Article Updated: 18 Feb , 2017 by Bob King
Researcher Dr. Mary Bourke from Trinity College Dublin have discovered a patch of land in an ancient valley in Mars’ Lucaya Crater that appears to have held water in the not-too-distant past, making it a prime target to search for past life forms on the Red Planet. Signs of water past and present pop up everywhere on Mars from now-dry, wriggly riverbeds snaking across arid plains to water ice exposed at the poles during the Martian summer.
Study – Valley floor aeolianite in an equatorial pit crater on Mars
M. C. Bourke,
H. A. Viles
First published: 20 December 2016
High and low albedo lineations in a valley entering a pit in Lucaya crater are overlain by a currently immobile dune field. We propose that they are an aeolianite that formed as the overlying dunes migrated. Implicit in this is the suggestion that available water promoted early cementation of evaporitic minerals. We propose that the deposit likely resulted from a combination of locally sourced carbonate minerals and transient groundwater, both of which were made available after the formation of the pit crater. We do not exclude other aerial or subsurface sources of soluble minerals. We report on a pilot regional reconnaissance of images that finds the alternating albedo of dune sediments in Lucaya crater is found elsewhere on Mars. This suggests a regional sediment source at the time of dune activity. We examine a coastal interdune site in Namibia as an analogue for early geochemical cementation and interdune microtopography similar to the features observed on Mars. We find that the curvilinear interdune strata at the field site in Namibia are the preserved lee slope facies deposited by the dune as it migrated. Early cementation occurs in the interdune vadose zone due to precipitation of salts from groundwater. The formation of aeolianite in Lucaya crater supports suggestions by others that moisture is available for a significant period following crater formation. Moreover, it suggests that groundwater flow is sustained near the surface as well as in the deeper subsurface.
Is Phobos an artificial structure?
Soviet Air Force Colonel Marina Popovich has gone on record stating that Phobos, one of the two Martian moons, is an artificial structure.
She gave this information to CSETI’s International Director, Dr. Steven Greer. Her sources also advised that it is hollow. The credentials of Marina Popovich are second to none.
A Ph.D. from the University of Leningrad, and graduate of the Military Flight school. At the peak of her career she set over 100 aviation records, of which 90 still stand unbroken. Her contacts on the subject stem from her former husband being the first man to rendezvous with another spacecraft in orbit, during the Vostok 4 flight, in August 1962.
Phobos has itself always been considered a rather mysterious object, as has its smaller twin, Deimos. Joseph Shklovskii, a member of the Soviet Academy of science, calculated from the estimated density of the Martian atmosphere, and the “acceleration” of Phobos, that the moon must be hollow. Evidence for this arose in July 1988, when the Russians launched two unmanned planetary probes (Phobos 1 and Phobos 2).
Phobos 1 was lost en route two months later, reportedly because of a radio command error. Phobos 2 was also lost under the most intriguing circumstances, but not before it had beamed back certain images, and information from the planet Mars itself. Phobos 2 arrived safely at Mars in January 1989.
It entered into orbit around Mars as the first step towards its ultimate goal: to transfer to an orbit that would make it fly almost in tandem with the Martian moonlet called Phobos, and explore the moon with equipment that included two packages of instruments to be placed on the surface of the moon Phobos.
The mission was successful until Phobos 2 aligned itself with the Martian Moon. Then, on the 28th March, the Soviet mission control center acknowledged sudden communication “problems” with the spacecraft. Tass, the official Soviet news agency, reported that “Phobos 2 had failed to communicate with Earth, as scheduled, after completing an operation yesterday around the Martin moon Phobos.
Scientists at mission control have been unable to establish radio contact.” The probe revealed anomalies on the surface of Mars (heat radiation leakage, in a perfect geometrical shape running parallel one to one another directly along the equator, and the Face on Mars).
Another anomaly was also found one of the last transmissions from Phobos 2. It was a photograph of a gigantic cylindrical object – a huge, approximately 20km long, 1.5km diameter cigar-shaped ’mother ship’, that was photographed on the 25th March 1989. hanging or packed next to the Martian moon Phobos by the Soviet unmanned probe Phobos.
After that last frame was radio-transmitted back to Earth, the probe mysteriously disappeared; according to the Russians it was destroyed – possibly knocked out with an energy pulse beam.
So what was it that collided or crashed into Phobos 2?
Was the space probe shot out of space for “seeing too much”?
What does the last secret frame show?
Popovich was associated with the controversial frames being ’smuggled’ out of top secret files, and although they have not been publicly released, it is believed however, that the frames have been shown to US and British officials.
The cigar shaped craft in the penultimate frame taken by Phobos 2, is apparently the object casting the oblong shadow on the surface of Mars in an earlier photo.
In October 1989, Soviet scientists published a series of technical reports on the experiments Phobos 2 did manage to conduct. The report confirms that the spacecraft was spinning, either because of a computer malfunction, or because Phobos 2 was “impacted” by an unknown object shortly before contact was lost.
GreenMedInfo.com has painstakingly collected over 300 pages of study abstracts culled directly from the National Library of Medicine’s pubmed.gov bibliographic database on the wide-ranging adverse health effects linked to vaccines in the today’s schedule (over 200 distinct adverse effects, including death), as well as numerous studies related to vaccine contamination, and vaccine failure in highly vaccine compliant populations.
1. Hepatitis B Vaccination of Male Neonates and Autism Annals of Epidemiology, September 2009 CM Gallagher, MS Goodman, Stony Brook University Medical CenterBoys vaccinated as neonates had threefold greater odds for autism diagnosis compared to boys never vaccinated or vaccinated after the first month of life.
2. Porphyrinuria in childhood autistic disorder: Implications for environmental toxicity Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 2006 Robert Natafa, et al, Laboratoire Philippe Auguste, Paris, France These data implicate environmental toxicity in childhood autistic disorder.
3. Theoretical aspects of autism: Causes—A review Journal of Immunotoxicology, January-March 2011 Helen V. Ratajczak, PhD Autism could result from more than one cause, with different manifestations in different individuals that share common symptoms. Documented causes of autism include genetic mutations and/or deletions, viral infections, and encephalitis following vaccination.
4. Uncoupling of ATP-mediated Calcium Signaling and Dysregulated IL-6 Secretion in Dendritic Cells by Nanomolar Thimerosal Environmental Health Perspectives, July 2006. Samuel R. Goth, Ruth A. Chu Jeffrey P. Gregg This study demonstrates that very low-levels of Thimerosal can contribute to immune system disregulation.
5. Gender-selective toxicity of thimerosal Exp Toxicol Pathol. 2009 Mar;61(2):133-6. Epub 2008 Sep 3. Branch DR, Departments of Medicine and Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto A recent report shows a correlation of the historical use of thimerosal in therapeutic immunizations with the subsequent development of autism; however, this association remains controversial. Autism occurs approximately four times more frequently in males compared to females; thus, studies of thimerosal toxicity should take into consideration gender-selective effects. The present study was originally undertaken to determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of thimersosal in male and female CD1 mice. However, during the limited MTD studies, it became apparent that thimerosal has a differential MTD that depends on whether the mouse is male or female.
6. Comparison of Blood and Brain Mercury Levels in Infant monkeys exposed to Vaccines Containing Thimerosal Environmental Health Perspectives, Aug 2005. Thomas Burbacher, PhD, University of Washington This study demonstrates clearly and unequivocally that ethyl mercury, the kind of mercury found in vaccines, not only ends up in the brain, but leaves double the amount of inorganic mercury as methyl mercury, the kind of mercury found in fish. This work is groundbreaking because little is known about ethyl mercury, and many health authorities have asserted that the mercury found in vaccines is the “safe kind.” This study also delivers a strong rebuke of the Institute of Medicine’s recommendation in 2004 to no longer pursue the mercury-autism connection.
7. Increases in the number of reactive glia in the visual cortex of Macaca fascicularis following subclinical long-term methyl mercury exposure Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 1994 Charleston JS et al, Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, University of Washington The identities of the reactive glial cells and the implications for the long-term function and survivability of the neurons due to changes in the glial population following subclinical long-term exposure to mercury are discussed.
8. Neuroglial Activation and Neuroinflammation in the Brain of Patients with Autism Annals of Neurology, Feb 2005. Diana L. Vargas, MD [Johns Hopkins University] This study, performed independently and using a different methodology than Dr. Herbert (see above) reached the same conclusion: the brains of autistic children are suffering from inflammation.
9. Autism: A Brain Disorder, or a Disorder That Affects the Brain? Clinical Neuropsychiatry, 2005 Martha R. Herbert M.D., Ph.D., Harvard University Autism is defined behaviorally, as a syndrome of abnormalities involving language, social reciprocity and hyperfocus or reduced behavioral flexibility. It is clearly heterogeneous, and it can be accompanied by unusual talents as well as by impairments, but its underlying biological and genetic basis in unknown. Autism has been modeled as a brain-based, strongly genetic disorder, but emerging findings and hypotheses support a broader model of the condition as a genetically influenced and systemic.
10. Activation of Methionine Synthase by Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 and Dopamine: a Target for Neurodevelopmental Toxins and Thimerosal Molecular Psychiatry, July 2004. Richard C. Deth, PhD [Northeastern University] This study demonstrates how Thimerosal inhibits methylation, a central driver of cellular communication and development.
11. Validation of the Phenomenon of Autistic Regression Using Home Videotapes Archives of General Psychiatry, 2005 Emily Werner, PhD; Geraldine Dawson, PhD, University of WashingtonConclusion This study validates the existence of early autistic regression.
12. Blood Levels of Mercury Are Related to Diagnosis of Autism: A Reanalysis of an Important Data Set Journal of Child Neurology, 2007 M. Catherine DeSoto, PhD, Robert T. Hitlan, PhD -Department of Psychology, University of Northern Iowa Excerpt: “We have reanalyzed the data set originally reported by Ip et al. in 2004 and have found that the original p value was in error and that a significant relation does exist between the blood levels of mercury and diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder. Moreover, the hair sample analysis results offer some support for the idea that persons with autism may be less efficient and more variable at eliminating mercury from the blood.”
13. Developmental Regression and Mitochondrial Dysfunction in a Child With Autism Journal of Child Neurology, February 2006 Jon S. Poling, MD, PhD, Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins Hospital Excerpt: “Children who have (mitochondrial-related) dysfunctional cellular energy metabolism might be more prone to undergo autistic regression between 18 and 30 months of age if they also have infections or immunizations at the same time.”
14. Oxidative Stress in Autism: Elevated Cerebellar 3-nitrotyrosine Levels American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2008 Elizabeth M. Sajdel-Sulkowska, – Dept of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School Excerpt: The preliminary data suggest a need for more extensive studies of oxidative stress, its relationship to the environmental factors and its possible attenuation by antioxidants in autism.”
15. Large Brains in Autism: The Challenge of Pervasive Abnormality The Neuroscientist, 2005. Martha Herbert, MD, PhD, Harvard University This study helps refute the notion that the brains of autistic children are simply wired differently and notes, “neuroinflammation appears to be present in autistic brain tissue from childhood through adulthood.” Dr. Herbert suggests that chronic disease or an external environmental source (like heavy metals) may be causing the inflammation.
16. Evidence of Toxicity, Oxidative Stress, and Neuronal Insult in Autism Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Nov-Dec 2006. Janet Kern, Anne Jones, Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center “This article discusses the evidence for the case that some children with autism may become autistic from neuronal cell death or brain damage sometime after birth as result of insult; and addresses the hypotheses that toxicity and oxidative stress may be a cause of neuronal insult in autism… the article discusses what may be happening over the course of development and the multiple factors that may interplay and make these children more vulnerable to toxicity, oxidative stress, and neuronal insult.”
17. Oxidative Stress in Autism Pathophysiology, 2006. Abha Chauhan, Ved Chauhan This study provides a helpful overview of the growing evidence supporting the link between oxidative stress and autism.
18. Thimerosal Neurotoxicity is Associated with Glutathione Depletion: Protection with Glutathione Precursors Neurotoxicology, Jan 2005. S. Jill James, PhD, University of Arkansas This recent study demonstrates that Thimerosal lowers or inhibits the body’s ability to produce Glutathione, an antioxidant and the body’s primary cellular-level defense against mercury.
19. Aluminum adjuvant linked to gulf war illness induces motor neuron death in mice Neuromolecular Medicine, 2007 Christopher Shaw, Ph.D., Department of Ophthalmology and Program in Neuroscience, University of British Columbia This study demonstrates the extreme toxicity of the aluminum adjuvant used as a preservative in vaccines.
20. Environmental mercury release, special education rates, and autism disorder: an ecological study of Texas Health & Place, 2006 Raymond F. Palmer, University of Texas Health Science Center This study demonstrated the correlation between environmental mercury and autism rates in Texas.
21. Autism Spectrum Disorders in Relation to Distribution of Hazardous Air Pollutants in the SF Bay Area Environmental Health Perspectives, September, 2006 Gayle Windham, Div. of Environmental and Occupational Disease Control, California Department of Health Services Excerpt: “Our results suggest a potential association between autism and estimated metal concentrations, and possibly solvents, in ambient air around the birth residence.”
22. A Case Series of Children with Apparent Mercury Toxic Encephalopathies Manifesting with Clinical Symptoms of Regressive Autistic Disorder Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, 2007 David A. Geier, Mark R. Geier This study reviewed the case histories and medical profiles of nine autistic children and concluded that eight of the nine children were mercury toxic and this toxicity manifested itself in a manner consistent with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
23. Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and blood mercury level: a case-control study in chinese children Neuropediatrics, August 2006 – P.R. Kong Excerpt: “There was significant difference in blood mercury levels between cases and controls, which persists after adjustment for age, gender and parental occupational status. The geometric mean blood mercury level was also significantly higher in children with inattentive and combined subtypes of ADHD. High blood mercury level was associated with ADHD. Whether the relationship is causal requires further studies.”
24. The Changing Prevalence of Autism In California Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, April 2003 Mark F. Blaxill, David S. Baskin, and Walter O. Spitzer This study helps to refute the supposition made by some researchers that autism’s epidemic may only be due to “diagnostic substitution”.
25. Mitochondrial Energy-Deficient Endophenotype in Autism American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology 2008 J. Jay Gargus and Faiqa Imtiaz, School of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, “While evidence points to a multigenic etiology of most autism, the pathophysiology of the disorder has yet to be defined and the underlying genes and biochemical pathways they subserve remain unknown.”
26. Bridging from Cells to Cognition in Autism Pathophysiology: Biological Pathways to Defective Brain Function and Plasticity American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology 2008 Matthew P. Anderson, Brian S. Hooker and Martha R. Herbert, Cambridge Health Alliance/Harvard Medical School/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center “We review evidence to support a model where the disease process underlying autism may begin when an in utero or early postnatal environmental, infectious, seizure, or autoimmune insult triggers an immune response that increases reactive oxygen species (ROS) production in the brain that leads to DNA damage (nuclear and mitochondrial) and metabolic enzyme blockade and that these inflammatory and oxidative stressors persist beyond early development (with potential further exacerbations), producing ongoing functional consequences.”
27. Heavy-Metal Toxicity—With Emphasis on Mercury John Neustadt, ND, and Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD Conclusion: Metals are ubiquitous in our environment, and exposure to them is inevitable. However, not all people accumulate toxic levels of metals or exhibit symptoms of metal toxicity, suggesting that genetics play a role in their potential to damage health.
28. Evidence of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Autism and Implications for Treatment American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology Daniel A. Rossignol, J. Jeffrey Bradstreet MtD and oxidative stress may also explain the high male to female ratio found in autism due to increased male vulnerability to these dysfunctions.
29. Proximity to point sources of environmental mercury release as a predictor of autism prevalence
Health & Place, 2008 Raymond F. Palmer et al, University of Texas Health Science Center This study should be viewed as hypothesis-generating – a first step in examining the potential role of environmental mercury and childhood developmental disorders. Nothing is known about specific exposure routes, dosage, timing, and individual susceptibility. We suspect that persistent low-dose exposures to various environmental toxicants, including mercury, that occur during critical windows of neural development among genetically susceptible children (with a diminished capacity for metabolizing accumulated toxicants) may increase the risk for developmental disorders such as autism.
30. Epidemiology of autism spectrum disorder in Portugal: prevalence, clinical characterization, and medical conditions Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 2007 Guiomar Oliveira MD PhD et al, Centro de Desenvolvimento da Criança, Hospital Pediátrico de Coimbra; Assunção Ataíde BSc, Direcção Regional de Educação do Centro Coimbra; The objective of this study was to estimate the prevalence of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) and identify its clinical characterization, and medical conditions in a paediatric population in Portugal.